ELDEN RING

>body types instead of gender
why?

Attached: Eldenring-fhmdc2g7ili81.jpg (960x720, 61.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am*ricans

gender is not sex

what difference does it make

my mutts radar is burning

Western progressive propaganda.

Based

Attached: 1644675831634.jpg (500x1000, 136.82K)

It gives support to the mental illness that has become so pervasive in modern society.

America is slowly pozzing japan
They fucking won at the end

Attached: 1623863357693.jpg (666x1192, 236.7K)

elden ring is japanese tho

i really really really like this image

The irony of this is that it's supposed to make people less offended but I feel very much offended that if I (a male) want to play with slimmer body type I suddenly have boobs. Fucking Halo was like this too. Why not just give gender/sex/whateverthefukitistoday and body type as seperate options...

miyazaki knows trnnies love soulsborne so hes maximizing profits with body types instead of gender, thats why hes the company president.

Gender is in fact, your sex. There are two (2) sexes, just like there are two (2) genders. There is an X and an XY, you are born either male, or female. You cannot change this later on, but you can "re-roll" and try again if you want to be a woman, since in this life you never will be (if you're born a man).

The absurdity of modern sanitized internet corporate approved culture is hilarious

couldn't care less what gender or body type i am in a game like this. why even have it?

fpbp

>implying tranies don't exist in japan

maybe he was asking what physical impact it had on the game since it’s not out yet and he doesn’t know. if you think every post is Any Forums subterfuge, you’re the one that’s losing

N-No... you can't do this

Its the behavior caused by being one of the two sexes user. Bound and subject o reality. Not some purely thought construct that you can simply change.

Well lets say you play warrior and then ninja. Now obviously you would want them to have different body types to lookmax right?

lol the coping

You are such a fucking retard

NOOOO STOP THINKING OUTSIDE OF OUR PROGRAMMED NARRATIVE THIS IS HECKING THOUGHT CRIME

NO NO NO DELETE THIS NOW

If any body type has to wear something around their chest its the biological female one. Only titties are obscene and only women have titties. This is just hidden transphobia

Why not?

>LGBTUUDDLRLRBAS
>sentient nonbinary helicopters

Attached: kek.gif (250x250, 979.19K)

It seems to change as freely as one’s mood these days. And people are rather unstable right now.

so you have no idea how it actually works? how is this different than a twitter screen cap thread

Are people still pushing that gender is a social construct? Haven't trannies dispelled that whole idea

Correct.

Attached: 4262462.jpg (2945x3727, 2.74M)

gender is a made up term by infamous pedophile john money, stop subscribing to made up jewish bullshit

Attached: 6923FE03-16EF-4AB8-8F34-AB3C68CAEFC5.png (533x413, 342.25K)

What do you guys think of a gender slider?

soulsfags exposed

first off jap newhalves are way hotter than wester trannies.
second these games were always western market focused, ever since demons souls.

yawn

Gender isnt real chuddie

Why do you care is the real question.

At some point the character will have to grow boobs so thats just retarded, an effeminate man doesn't grow small tits because hes feminine

Something like a big dick on one end, a deep vag on the other and Barbie Doll in the middle?

how does that work?
slide to left and your weenie grows, slide to right and your weenie shrinks but boos grow?

But fat men grow tits.

>why
slight increase in sales in merica

They are just larping.

Logical question im gonna throw at you people...

Troons claim to be female right? If this is the case then why would they be upset with only two selections being Male and FEMALE.

Could it be that they really don't see themselves as being female and that they are really mentally ill?

Because I don't want to reminded of clown world inside my $60 product.
I'm already on meds for my declining health, now Giga GoldenStein is rubbing the collapse of my nation in my face.

Attached: 573573.png (220x332, 132.26K)

Leftism is mental illness

Midway is femboy

More like testosterone estrogen slider.

kek

Attached: 1623682856457.jpg (225x225, 8.38K)

>THIS CANT BE, THE WORLD IS DONE FOR
youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

thats the konami code

The difference is we know why they changed away from saying choose your gender

fat =/= feminine
man tits =/= breasts

It's a legit question. It should say Male or Female

Its a sound business decision that only the lowest level of autist would care about. Your political opinion on something really doesn't matter, most people won't care about this, some people will be happy to see it, a tiny insignificant amount of people will get up in arms about it. The point I'm making is that you can't please everyone, so try to please as many people as you can. As far as making money goes, its a good decision. If you want to keep inserting your politics into something that means literally nothing to you in the grand scheme while simultaneously complaining about politics in video games, you're quite literally retarded.

MHR and Animal Crossing also had "body types" but only in the mutt translation. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same with ER.

Yup.
They gas light and it's pretty sick.

But actually being soft (fat) is feminine. And fat old men are literally low test men.

Please explain.

This

You are thinking about the individual. There is a philosophy behind the pushes and its marxism. Which holds that society is evil and when it is destroyed humans will be perfectly good and free. Its a religion they dont have to prove it its faith. So the goal is to destroy all catagories essentially. They think if they force everyone to stop using the gender binary it will just poof away.

Like the idea of social constructs they completely ignore the fact that its biological reality creating the gender binary not the other way around.

They are retarded fundamentalists user.

Why did you care? If it doesn't matter why change it?

because he is a t****y

>LGBTUUDDLRLRBAS
Cute.

BLACKROCK ARE DOING THIS
BLACKROCK ARE DOING THIS
BLACKROCK ARE DOING THIS
BLACKROCK ARE DOING THIS
BLACKROCK ARE DOING THIS
BLACKROCK ARE DOING THIS

Attached: 68484684.jpg (2106x2338, 485.67K)

Based image

Complaining on pedophile boards is the epitome of mental illness

>boy is forced to live as a girl from a young age by his father
>this is somehow a good thing

>we can't please everyone
>so let's appeal to a tiny fraction of mentally ill faggots
great logic, if it's a PR move then why not attempt to please the people who make up a majority of your sales?

Okay, but outside of the first 5 minutes of the game you won't even see it. Quit being a bitch and get over it. Or just end it all now because it's not going to get any better soon. So man the fuck up or just fuck off.

Because that's what you're picking. How your character looks visually.

You went to school, right? You learned biology, right? You DO know that there is a male and a female, right..........?

Oh, what am I saying? Of course you don't.

Attached: Nazeem.jpg (600x1000, 231.51K)

Guys, Sony is a fucking California Company now. It's not Japanese anymore, so of course, it'll have stupid shit like Body Types. A Japanese team made the game but a Dumb SJW is telling them what to do.

>man the fuck up
dont be a bigot

Type A the fuck up

It's engraved into your character. Every time you see your character, you're reminded that you're a Type A Knight. They know what they are doing, they didn't change it for no reason.
This shit will be normalized. Zoomers will receive their pozzed education, their media will be packed with NuSpeak and they will be raised brainwashed. Honk Honk.

Attached: 579579.jpg (750x743, 84.21K)

these are the same freaks who want kids on state mandated hormone blockers and toddler drag contests, so clearly a story about a child who was abused is going to get them off. it's a fetish.

trannies BTFO

lmao

sony didnt make elden ring retard

With all of the advancements in healthcare and medicine, how did we reach the point in humanity where people think they can deny what’s between their legs and biological human functions?

>read that as blood types
kek
Also what was the first game to start doing this kind of crap? The first time I ever saw it was in PSO2 NGS.

Attached: 1619064760068.png (1174x881, 873.51K)

gender isnt real, theres only biological sex, male and female
say it to a troon and watch them lose their shit

Oh i know, i was just bullshitting.