Bro, it gets good like 40 hours in!

>Bro, it gets good like 40 hours in!

Attached: lx7cc9labpv51[1].png (1440x720, 671.23K)

Sharktale feels like a movie that shouldn't exist, but it does.

>it actually does get good and makes the whole thing worth it

Attached: 1644204933132.gif (640x360, 2.17M)

>It gets good a month after you beat it and after you watch a 4 hour long youtube analysis of it

I take you you're a wageslave.

40 hours is the minimum to be able to criticize anything.

Stop wasting your life making other people wealthy, humans aren't designed to work 8+ hours a day.

>it's fun with friends bro I swear

Attached: 1573762873281.jpg (572x621, 104.27K)

>game unironically becomes the pinnacle of it's genre after 40 hours

Attached: og_img.jpg (1200x630, 422.99K)

>tfw busting out the 40 hours of boring in a game while getting paid to be at work

>bruh I have like, ADHD and low attention syndrome, no cap, on God fr, its too slow and it ain't bussin

That's right. We're meant to work 13 hours, sleep 7 and play 4 hours a day. Work is not just a job or earning money, but just productivity in general (cooking, house and yard work, fixing things etc.)

pinnacle of what? let's go arceus blows this shit out of the water 15 minutes in

No play is about 13 hours and work is maybe 4, society fucked the common man so hard he doesn't even remember that labor was lighter before agriculture

Your movement is crumbling down as we speak

Arceus, truly the poor manchild's version of SMTV. Hilarious that you think any Pokemon game has ever been better than any MegaTen game.

Seriously, pick the worst MegaTen game of all-time. It's still a better game than whatever the """best""" Pokemon game is. I use quotation marks because the concept of one piece of shit being better than another piece of shit amuses me.

Movement?

No, I just like doing what I want when I want without consequence. I don't own you or society anything and modest means is more than enough for a happy existence.

>The gameplay sucks, but the story is amazing!

>mfw when it actually does
>the original cast of the first game joins 40 hours in and the new cast dies
>the take over the game with insane spells and super attacks with graphics beyond anything you have ever seen up to that point

ABSOLUTE KINO

Attached: 1634212375376.gif (364x194, 738.99K)

Agriculture kind of fixed most of human hunger dude. It was a net good. It just meant people had to work more. The surplus of people that arose from the abundance of food has increased resource value. Thus we now work more for less. But yes, man was always meant to be productive most of the day. Our primal ancestors spent most of their days hunting and gathering or creating shelters. They still had time to reproduce and create simplistic art despite how much work they had.

If by that you mean the Shiva fight, then yes

Beating Shiva on Hard made me feel like I had truly mastered anything the turn based RPG genre could ever challenge me with.

And then I fought Demifiend

>pussified smt for switch normies
try beating a real smt next

Attached: EZd7UymU4AEADx6.png (640x400, 13.29K)

game?

I already did. Shiva was harder.

Seriously they did not fuck around at all with the Shiva and Demifiend fights. It was a combination of pure autistic determination and absolute luck that lead me to actually beating Shiva on Hard. I actually started crying. I couldn't believe I did it. I've beaten SMT1, 2 3 and 4. None of them ever fucked me up that hard. SMTV is the series pinnacle, hands down. ATLUS won.

t. hollow knight players

which game?