Lobotomy Corporation

Literally impossible.

Attached: lobotomy-corporation-core-meltdown-guide1627371437.png (564x593, 513.12K)

People made me think Hokma would be so hard that I over-prepared. Ended up first try perfecting the day. Just play carefully user and don't you dare click that pause button.

Attached: 1587957101740.png (746x1252, 389.67K)

Just remove your spacebar bro

If you grind your ass off and max everything out then most of the challenge just stems from the god awful controls and UI.
But getting to that point is really tedious especially when you have to rerun it from the start to optimize which abnormalities you pick.

I wouldn't say I grinded my ass off, but I did get some decent luck with abnormalities. Not many that trigger eachother via escapes so I could keep them contained pretty easily.

its easy unless you get purple midnight then it's just a slaughter slugfest as you race to complete the quota holy christ.

Attached: 1289930954327.jpg (226x219, 7.81K)

Purple Midnight is the only fun one. Orange is just spawn camping and green is just free.

Attached: FKgqU-GagAA95ol.gif (960x946, 205.32K)

>If you grind your ass off and max everything
No, if you are not retarded then its easy. Specially hokma, its literally just managing, where is the hard part? purple midnight is just bad RNG

I did it with pic related

Attached: 20200816161941_1.jpg (1920x1080, 249.03K)

Look at em go

Attached: 56-vibin.gif (461x323, 1.18M)

Anyone has the imgur link for the new leviathan ep?

Hokma is my favourite sephirah, helps that he obviously has most of his memories as Ben

Attached: 1640953615356.jpg (900x1271, 998.46K)

He was the easiest one bar Yesod, just slow. Purple midnight will dick on you but it generally does anyway. Aside from that, just do what you normally do but slower. If you have the train restart.

> If you have the train restart.
Weak

Just started Ruina, finished LC. What expanded universe stuff can I read now?

>he thinks he knows Project Moon lore
>hasn't read Distortion Detective, Wonderlab, the Old Testament, the New Testament, the Torah, Zohar, Nevi'im, Ketuvim, Sefer Yetzirah, Hekhalot Rabbati, The Republic, The Divine Comedy, the Book of Enoch, miscellaneous Christian/Jewish apocrypha, Orlando Innamorato, "Sky, Wind, and Stars", L'Étranger, The Wings, Dream of the Red Chamber, Hell Screen, Demian, Don Quixote, Moby Dick, Goethe's Faust, the Odyssey, Crime and Punishment, Wuthering Heights, The Metamorphosis, 1CC'd every Touhou Project game on Lunatic, completed E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, listened to Lascia ch'io Pianga nor watched the Man From Nowhere or the alternate universe wrestling program

Attached: golden sunset.png (1249x679, 712.3K)

There's Wonderlab (Comic, Finished), Distortion Detective (Web Novel, on hiatus since it's supposedly getting turned into a Visual Novel instead) and Leviathan (Comic, on-going)
I don't think there's anything else?

Attached: 1644601868748.png (720x664, 97.88K)

wonderlab only spoils LC so you'd be fine there
Distortion Detective doesn't spoil any lategame Ruina stuff but you might want to wait until you're a few chapters into Ruina before starting it since it does make some mention of the Library
avoid Leviathan until you're done or nearly done with Ruina

>its mass attack on broken dice episode

skill issue

It's the Yujin tax

Does this work?