I'm sick of devs making POC into racist caricatures, and fake-ass leftists praising it for being realistic...

I'm sick of devs making POC into racist caricatures, and fake-ass leftists praising it for being realistic. It's fucking infuriating. Western devs need to fucking stop, and they need to be called out.

Attached: 20220218_144423.jpg (2048x2048, 475.86K)

>fake-ass leftists
>wet water

true but complaining about it on social media wont change anything

You could argue it's based devs slip in tyrones and bosco the inkblot kids into their games to dab on lefties who are too retarded to see it's offensive, but you are correct it's annoying they have to be included at all

Attached: 1614043945127.jpg (997x1024, 148.15K)

Why do Americans have an obsession with realism and want it so much even in their fictional fantasy worlds?

We call that ' authenticly black'' now and if they don't do it than angry liberals will complain how they are writing these characters as ''white coded'' or whatever other racist new bullshit they came up with that day. The fact they complained about idris elba's character not being ''authenticlly'' black enough because that jamaican guy doesn't talk like a retard, doesn't eat watermelon or drink grape soda should be all the explanation people need to realise why they are going back to writing 'black people' as racist caricatures....

kek it is funny how any time a black acts like a normal decent human being it becomes some wholesome chungus viral video.

it's easier to control them when they're poor, desperate and depressed, without any hope or beauty even in their fantasies, completely and utterly demoralized.

you're actually right. even the first horizon had massive issues with the designs ripping off and stealing random shit from native americans and reappropriating it.

it's fucking garbage and nobody here cares since the only thing retards care about is ~body hair~

>reappropriating
sound like some fucking 2012 sjw complaining about costumes. taking inspiration from cultures not a big deal

This is what Americans consider attractive.
Let that sink in.

Because fantasizing implies that things could be better than they are, which might imply that I could be doing better than I am, and that makes me uncomfortable. It's much better if everything sucks and everyone is shit because then I'm not reminded of any ideals that might be worth aspiring to, so I don't feel like shit when I'm too lazy to live up to them.

looks like a black lady to me
wrong hair though

They are doing this to demoralize you.

Attached: 1506364486472.png (1355x871, 889.82K)

And this is why I only pay for Asian games.

>fake-ass leftists
the sad thing is they aren't fake, leftoid retards are in fact just that retarded or they wouldn't fall for such a blatantly garbage ideology

I gotta hand it to leftists, they form the kkk and the most overtly racist people ever. Then they flip script, become passive-aggressive about caring for minorities all while making blatant racist charactures and blatant tokenism all while calling all criticism racist. All while they destroy and censor their confederate roots and blame it all on the other side. Lol good job liberals its incredible

For a lot of those people "it doesn't count" when a brown character is beautiful or overly likeable because then the player just likes them for their design/writing and not for being brown. It's backward as shit but I don't think it'll ever go away because the (very western) idea that beautiful people have to have some kind of flaw(either stupid or assholes) also plays into this.

Attached: 1641899780381.jpg (640x404, 45.24K)

I legitimately thought they were smarter than this a year or two ago before I found out the very same leftypol faggots that raid Any Forums are also Vaush and Hassan subscribers

You’re an idiot

>POC
That they took a term that was formerly considered derogatory and made it into a badge of honor by simply swapping the words and putting "of" in the middle should tell you everything. Of course they make all female characters ugly regardless of race.

I'm a leftist. An ACTUAL leftist who thinks gun restrictions are bad because it prevents minorities from defending themselves, and self governing is superior to police intervention.

If they voted for Hillary in the primaries, they're a fake leftist. That's the ultimate test. Anyone who didn't is real and not fucking stupid.

stop buying the games, stop giving them attention (free advertising). i know it's hard to resist seething but you cannot win agains this goliath if you decide to become enraged.

I want to play more HZD2 but at the same time, all of the black people in it just make me fall asleep. I just get so exhausted playing it. A half hour in there is a bunch of Weeknd licorice hair people and a black baby and then the next thing I knew, I woke up 4 hours later and someone stole my PS4. I think it was a black guy.

Democratic party has its roots in the confederacy.