What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1046x536, 91.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZRJo3R3ANsw?t=3984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bugs.
Troons playing slaanesh seething they have a hard time gurgling on horsecocks.

A not insignificant fraction of negative reviews are Chinese review bombing it, allegedly because CA handed out review copies to no-name streamers who spoiled the game. Without that effect it would probably be "mostly positive", which is pretty much what you would have expected given various bugs, glitches, and Mortal Empires being a better campaign.

Don't chinese have their own special version of steam?
Why are they allowed to post stuff on the global version?

>denuvo destroying performance
>new siege mechanics are meh
>new campaign is meh
>chaos unit rosters are eh
it'll be a good ass game when they sort their shit and launch a bunch of DLCs + mortal empires but till then it's just not worth playing

>Spoiled Total War
Why are bugmen like this?

It's a mediocre game that won't be finished or good until 3 years after release. Same as all the other totar war games.

The only reason these shitty games are not marked Early Access is that they add the missing content as DLC rather than for free.

Bugmen. Next quesion

And it's not like Winnie the Pooh is holding a gun to their heads in order to force them to watch the streams. Like what the fuck.

The fuck is up with the chink controversy?
I've heard about all the other issues but I don't understand what's up with the chinks.

>watch stream
>see content
>I did not want to see content
fucking normies, every time

chinks still seething that three kingdoms under performed and the britbongs have stopped supporting it already.
don't forget the UI is a massive backstep for some stupid fuck reason. feels like the wrong people are making decisions now.

>even professional shill Mandalore said the game is poorly designed crap
>N-NO IT'S THE CHINKS!!!

Why you coping so hard?

>don't forget the UI is a massive backstep
On the net it seems about the same to me. Some of the changes, like quick deals, are good. It's just bizarre why they had to break stuff that didn't need fixing.

no one can afford a GPU that can run this
and yes that includes the faggots that have a 3090ti

>who spoiled the game
What could you possibly spoil in TW? Let alone in a Warhammer TW?

Would anons really do that, just lie on the internet?
You think people would get tired of peddling the same thing about the video after the first couple of times.

What game did he shill? The 2nd Warhammer?

Ask Chang (or the guys who are reporting about the review bombing, I can see chinks are indeed review bombing it, but I don't read Chinese so I don't know what they're saying)

Terrible optimisation.
I used to play warhammer 2 on ultra settings at 60 fps and this shit outputs 30 at the lowest setting.

Should I play Three Kingdoms instead brahs?

>make a review of WH2 after it's been out for a while
>Says it's amazing
Which it is
>Makes review of early copy WH3
>says it has issues, fans of the series still good to buy at launch, but newbies should use game pass, and no one would be hurt to buy WH3 later in when it has the level of fixes WH2 has seen
That's pretty much it, but it's Any Forums so all games are shit and people lie about anything

I don't see why you give a fuck about the supposed review bombing. Does this game even appeal to a general audience?

And the DLC. And the third game.

Like he outright mentions chaos factions are barebones shit and Kislev's dual design makes no sense. That's half the factions being crappy, user. And then on top there's the broken lighting, AI, pathfinding, etc.

no chorfs
no ogres on release
dogshit optimization
did they even try

it is designed like crap and CA took a lot of shortcuts on this release no doubt using covid as the convenient excuse like many others have. doesn't remove the fact that the chinks are review bombing as well.
feels like a marketing ploy for a lot of it. it's chaos heavy so everything must be red. the LL and hero skill trees being all red and the settlement options being Cal Arts style banners and not the decent art they were in TWWH & 2 feels like a cost cut even though we've been nickel and dimed for almost 10 years now.

ogres are in the game right now though

Bugs and human bugs

TW WH2 got big enough to enter the "big games" normie sphere for sure.

Yes he details issues then still says it's a fantastic game.
youtu.be/ZRJo3R3ANsw?t=3984

He didn't suggest people buy the third at this point. And as for the DLC, it is more of a matter of seeing a game as a whole or in parts, then you must decide whether you are willing to pay extra for them.

I didn't care about wh fantasy or total war but loved wh2

I can't play Settra the Great King of Nehekhara on release therefore the game is utter trash

Attached: MtvN0Be.png (525x384, 316.67K)

>he said something positive about the game he is being paid to review
Oh word?

its funny the 4 main big warhammer total war youtube guys all fucking HATE the story's portal crap and want a toggle to turn it off or the combined map ASAP

chinks downvoting en masse

You can't play it both ways user. if he was giving the full paid shill perspective, he'd just ignore all the issues. He wouldn't tell people to be cautious on purchasing on release, and wouldn't recommend game pass for newbies. Don't play dumb.

>even professional shill Mandalore said the game is poorly designed crap
he didn't

What a naive man. Shouldn't you be in school? Any adult would realize that it's his job to sound sensible while still pushing a recommendation.

This whole "Chinese are review bombing because they didn't get a free copy/because they got spoiled" is such a shitty rumor, it's funny to see people actually are falling for it and parroting it to other dimwits

Mandalore never played a TWWH at launch. This is a typical CA released

Yeah no shit, people should give sensible opinions. I'm just saying people citing him as an authority on WH3 (while not even correctly quoting what he said), then flipping around and saying anything good he says doesn't count, is just retarded.
Just say he shouldn't be trusted or not, stop playing both sides.

Total War shills are using a racist rumor to whiteknight their horribly rushed game.