Horizon Forbidden West loads so fast on PS5 the developers had to slow it down

Wow... This game is a technological marvel... Chudbros how do we cope...

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-113157_Chrome.jpg (1080x1345, 515.38K)

more like gorilla games

the game was running at such a high framerate they had to limit it because the human eye can't see past 30 fps at 4k so it would have been invisible for the player

Best looking game ever released. Sony is really only competing against themselves and maybe Rockstar at this point.

Same with Demon's Souls as well
Chadpoint added the fog transition screen just cause it felt weird to instantly reload after a death

>Sony deliberately gimping the PS5 to give Microsoft a fighting chance
Sisters, it's in moments like this I'm proud of being part of the Sony family, always gracious and sportsmanlike even in victory.

So now that everyone knows it's just as boring as the first one how long will people pretend they had fun this time?

Another Jewish cultural replacement game aimed to normalize female androgyny. Don't fall for it fellow whites

>Loads so fast

Attached: 1644999966612.webm (896x504, 1.39M)

That's intentional

>it’s too fast people will finish it in 10 hours

that's 8k resolution mode, your TV simply doesn't support it
it's time to upgrade, you aren't poor right?

horizon 1 was a novel setting but pretty boring to play, and the sequel no longer has the benefit of being a new setting. I don't know why people are playing this game. I'm not trying to be mean or anything I just literally do not understand what the appeal is or why anyone would want to play it

If only I was bored out of my mind in the fist one.
All open world games need jetpacks.

>So fast people will drop it in 5

It was rendering the space between the atoms, your TV couldn't see the atoms from this far

Sony wins AGAIN.
Can't stop winning.

Attached: 16373386730676.gif (500x524, 1.5M)

Why? Because the GPU couldn't keep up?

They slowed it down because that's the effect they wanted. Duh.

Frames were loading so fast on consoles that developers had to slow them down.

What's the matter, chud? Can't handle a real woman?

holy samefag batman