How does it make sense for the all-female army of a race where all the men are asleep to dress like this?

how does it make sense for the all-female army of a race where all the men are asleep to dress like this?

Attached: 1524618075668.gif (270x500, 17.95K)

>reminder that paying customers still can't get NPC armors

Cute Elf

>tfw no 7 foot amazonian Night Elf to princess carry me to her Barrow Den to crush my pelvis, bludgeon me with her hips and thighs, or sink her fangs into my neck

Why is reality such a joke

Attached: fangs-1.jpg (364x358, 70.67K)

Futa too.

>so like, there's this race of all women in the woods
>and the men are asleep or something
>and they're riding tigers and shit
>and they're half naked, tall and purple
I swear this was just Metzen's wet dreams and they made bank with them, but somewhere along the way they forgot what made them money.

Women dress like that in reality without any prompting. Most of the time men are the ones making them cover up.

I want to fucking love and kiss a night elf woman, bros
what do they smell like?

>Most of the time men are the ones making them cover up
These days those men who in the past told them to cover up have been replaced with ugly women. The torch was passed, from men to feminists, so to speak.

Orcs

They are tall amazon elves though, more slender and muscle than that cow you posted. The leather and natural metal bikinis fits them nicely

I still can't believe night elves don't have this as their heritage armor. what the FUCK is blizzard doing

the bigger question is why wear clothes at all when there are no males to ogle at your form and the weather's nice

They didn't exist on that planet for millennia.

Attached: malfurion_stormrage__archdruid_of_the_night_elves_by_kylekayhos-daf1419.jpg (1024x1032, 210.24K)

>No males to ogle at your form
Demons
Animals
Centaurs
Taurens
Harpies
Ancients
Trolls
Elementals
Dragons
and more recently orcs and humans (dwarves, gnomes, those high elf shitters), draenei, goblins, pandaren
the list goes on

they're still an official military force and also elves who love nice clothes

Attached: 1568346177427.png (762x1048, 1.48M)

Daily reminder that all Elves are just mutated Trolls that were exposed to Titan blood radiation.

*perfected trolls blessed by Elune's eternal grace to ascend from their ugly origins

Attached: 1548334090787.png (2133x1200, 2.49M)

It's all kikery, from Christianity, to Islam, to feminism.

Yes, and?

Attached: 1543849779304.jpg (901x712, 74.94K)

For me, it's Nightborne.

It's like the slutty french version of Night Elves

Attached: ItsValtroisTROIStheRisSilent.jpg (500x438, 55.88K)

and irl humans were once apes, so what?

Those are some sexy mutated trolls
________________poasting OC for once

Attached: nelf pose lines.jpg (3000x3000, 646.6K)

they dress more conservatively though

Attached: 1535760087022.png (966x966, 887.14K)