Did Diablo 3 deserve all the hate it got? I think not

Did Diablo 3 deserve all the hate it got? I think not

Attached: ss27-hires.jpg (1600x1200, 378.6K)

Lost ark unironically makes D4 irrelevant.

yes

inferno was too hard

>at release
absolutely
>after they fixed it
not really

It deserves all the hate and more for some things. On the hand, it has significant merits (combat that feels good for one thing) so simply calling it "terrible" would be not be a fair judgement, although the same also goes for calling it "good".

Yes. It was only good after the expansion

Yes

D4 and your soulless Korean p2w cashgrab are equally irrelevant

No, it didn't. It had absolutely zero replayability in my opinion, though. I enjoyed the time I spent with it.

It's only fun on consoles.

>play witch doctor
>wonder why my damage is so shit
>mfw realizing spell damage depends on your equipped weapon's damage
motherfuckers

Attached: pep.jpg (396x385, 27.45K)

>1M concurrent players
>irrelevant
retard lol.

all the shit it got was from d2 boomers
compared to older games it was shit and deserved it, compared to games now a days it’s the norm
every game released now deserves just as much shit but barely anybody who cares enough is around to do it anymore

Thats nice sweetie. Fortunately your underage opinion is utterly worthless.

Why is Diablo 3 so fucking easy? Like laughable levels of easy. I just started playing and it's literally impossible to die in this game. Do you really have to grind so you can have a challenging experience? I just deleted the game

all diablos and diablo clones are easy. it's why people like those. turn off mind and slay monster and collect stuff. good times. i hope diablo 4 comes out soon. beat diablo 3 yeaaars ago and it's been long time since

shallow shit with stat sticks
fuck off

that one was peak pay to win. no bound items or anything, and gold sold for cash right from the in-game auction house. anyone who kept supporting acti-blizz after that can go get shot

Didn't play it on launch so I don't know.
The PS4 version is great.

>fixed
lmao

let's see the player count after streamers stop playing it and move on to the next FOTM

yes, it's an incredibly shallow game with a shitty plot

How so? I had literally 0 fun levelling in that game from 0 to 50, it just made me download Grim Dawn again.

This is such a myth. They fixed nothing. Adventure mode and rifts just made the same shit gameplay and itemization more efficient.