I fear that Street Fighter 6 is going to be censored/woke

Cammy wearing pants as her default costume will be a big redflag

Attached: fortnite-outfit-Cammy.jpg (875x915, 447.17K)

what a huge improvement
glad i got over that cringe horny phase during puberty

If they go for a realistic art style then expect more "practical" outfits too. If they stick with cartoony/anime art, I don't think you'll see many changes.

mfw 6 is even more lewd

Attached: 1547322452607.jpg (2044x1149, 696.6K)

If they keep the thicc muscle girl body type they can dress them up in whatever still gonna coom

I don't think they are retarded enough to do that.

Same.
Cut my balls off after I got married and now I just enjoy watching Tyrone and the entire hood run a train on my wife. She's so sweet.

Listen, when ESPN2 was actually playing evo finals and had to cut off camera because Cammy's outfit showed her whole ass, it made Capcom realize that their use of nudity makes it very difficult to be taken seriously as a "sport." So long as they want to actually be seen as the poster child of e-sports, they're going to have to remove the giant anime titties at the core of their business model. They can't have both.

Attached: 1576597892641.gif (325x650, 35.7K)

that's still hot t. fetishist

And that would be based.
Imagine the seething of all the coomers out there. It would be glorious.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I CAN'T JACK OFF TO THIS FIGHTING GAME EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF R34 PICS ON THE INTERNET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING INSANE *takes estrogen pills* *hangs xerself*

Of course it is, it wasn't about being sexy, it was about nudity. The next generation is going to be fucking eachothers tights and spats, and this is the next step of human evolution

>"adult" is glad he doesn't want adult content anymore
You're not fooling anyone, manchild.

Attached: patrick klepek, alpha male.webm (654x485, 2.08M)

They just need to make alternate costumes for all the characters like they did with the "sporty costumes" in SF5 and problem solved. They shouldn't modify their iconic outfits.

But still there would be a random on internet that would make coom arts

Attached: 1640206789710.jpg (1391x1353, 138.97K)

you aren't fooling anyone

Attached: 1644526331755.jpg (1450x4237, 3.82M)

Turning video games into normalfags sports is why there needs to be a huge videogame crash that devours E-Sports first.

It's not about the pants, it's about not showing her legs at all. This costume for instance is great but default Cammy should be her classic look ALWAYS.

Attached: background.png (1024x1024, 1.51M)

After re 8 I don't think so, capcoom still has good taste.

Attached: FHW5TD3aQAEItjS.jpg (720x720, 129.71K)

I WISH

You're probably right, I guess what I'm most afraid of is the art style and a shift towards realism

Who is this semen demon?

>fatass rainbow mika in a string bikini
I will now buy your game

when I was a young lad I would turn off the tv so my parents couldnt see it during lewd cinematics, so the opening scene for lunar eternal blue sega cd I would have to turn off the tv for like 20 minutes before I could safely play cause lucia is butt ass fucking naked the entire time

Using Fornite as proof of anything is fucking stupid.

Capcom is still putting a ton of coomer outfits in SFV and releaing art like

probably never heard of her before but its a character from a niche series named Chun Li