Majora's Mask Installer and Roms:
files.catbox.moe/dink1l.zip

Pastebin with all relevant information:
pastebin.com/3095VU22

Patcher64+:
github.com/Admentus64/Patcher64Plus-Tool

BetterMajorasMaskInstaller Repository:
github.com/Rosalie241/BetterMajorasMaskInstaller

If you're considering playing Majora's Mask, play either this version or the original N64 release. Avoid the 3DS version or any of the rereleases.

Attached: 1645166261223.png (1281x3788, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

restoration.zora.re/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How good is the "updated" textures?

I'll keep that in mind.

They're all hand-drawn and made specifically to retain the art style of the original game without compromise.

Attached: 1644959894057.png (1593x898, 1.64M)

Reminds me of the SH series faq. Thanks user.

looks jarring as fuck the original looks fine

its a miner

Most people disagree with you but that's fine it's optional.

based

I literally thought this was the original game before I looked closely, this is amazing.

most people who play vidya also only purchase AAA schlock and haven't played a game that came out before the ps3

Getting filtered by graphics is seriously sad and really shows how little you care about the hobby

Yeah the uber high resolution wood texture really meshes well with the building composed of 3 polygons

I'm not the one shitting on the most time-invested faithful graphical remaster in all of gaming because of some vague notion of being "jarring" from a single screenshot

don't do this it creates mustard gas.

play the 3ds version with the restoration mod.

Attached: screenshot.png (960x480, 514.51K)

I'm saying it's a fruitless effort because the original will still remain the ultimate vision of the devs. Not to mention how jarring it is to have incredibly high res textures on super low poly models. The original looks fine as it is and if you feel like it needs to look better so you can enjoy it you should stick to more modern titles.

You do realize that wood is flat, user? Do you go insane whenever you see the side of a building irl too?

Looks like complete shit.

You sound jaded and somehow feel that blurry muddy low resolution textures somehow has more soul than highly detailed textures that retain the same idea and visual aesthetic without the vagueness and wateriness.

Attached: 1644964905035.jpg (3200x1224, 346.17K)

How do I do that

Lol, I feel really sorry for the talentless hacks working on this.
Just play the fucking 3DS version, it looks infinitely better than this and not like a shitty ULTRA-HD-4K Minecraft mod.
I hate zoomers so much it's unreal.

restoration.zora.re/

Attached: 1421279789498.png (1553x2300, 2.84M)

The lighting sucks in both OOT and MM 3D. Ruins the atmosphere in my opinion.

It looks the sa-

>Zooks in

Oh.

You definitely shouldn't play Majora's Mask standalone. I mean, you can and it's perfectly pleasant, but playing Ocarina of Time beforehand makes the experience infinitely better and more surreal. Tatl calling you a dipshit for asking for enemy info is also funnier if you have Navi as a frame of reference.

That said, based.