Fallout 3 VS New Vegas

The ultimate form of KINO VS Rick and Morty in the desert

Attached: 3e325354-1.png (1632x2083, 3.55M)

>rick and morty is bad because..... Uhhh..... Because i said so thats why!!

i make this thread for she

>Fallout 3 is bad because.........uhhhh......a youtuber say it so thats why!!!

Attached: meme___col__autumn_by_hastogs_dam9tqr-fullview.jpg (1024x1042, 171.99K)

I like Fallout 3 and Rick and Morty

Roy stop posting i will never let you enter

Attached: Roy_Philips.jpg (800x571, 96.49K)

I'm playing NV right now, and some things that seems retard af are treated seriously, like the Legion and the platinum chip plot. Is FO3 any different plotwise?

>I knew you would let him go
Sarah's comment after you let Autumn go

THE BEST GIRL
THE HAND........HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1630712867187.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Unironically true.

You can go straight to Vault 112 after finishing the prologue and find your father without visiting Megaton or Rivet City even once.

You can't even come to Caesar's Fort without dealing with Benny first because... uhhh... you are powered by revenge? or something similarly beta.

You can blow up Mariposa without knowing anything about the Master or even finding the water chip. So yes, chud, New Vegas is regressive.

Fallout 3 is a REAL post-nuking story meanwhile reddit vegas is a political larping game.

Fallout 3 story is dark-horror so depend in your taste.
the faction are US Gov VS US army not commies vs Romans

Attached: col__augustus_autumn_by_drvauclair_ddq17is-fullview.jpg (1024x1536, 296.88K)

Fuck off communist scum. Ching chong ding dong.

Fallout 3 ruined the Enclave. They want from a military force that were unstoppable even in gameplay to a push over generic bad guy.

Autumn refused to use the virus
he refused to genocided mutans

his goal was saving DC and his population
AND YOU CALL THIS GUYS GENERIC BAD GUY

Reddit Vegators can0t read they just consume and tell what youtubers say

Attached: Colonel_Autumn.jpg (800x571, 172.63K)

In Fallout 2, encountering the Enclave was a "oh fuck" moment. In Fallout 3, you kill about 500 Enclave soldiers and they are treated as expendable while in Fallout 2 even one Enclave soldier would shit all over you and they roamed around in squads. This is an issue with how retarded Fallout 3 is tho.

Attached: 154167.gif (400x250, 677.04K)

Playing F3 right now, haven't played it since launch.

I wanted to do the main quest first thing, I need to go to the radio station to the capital. I am level 3 and I am getting my ass raped by super mutants and raiders.

nice

worst final boss ever

you're a dumbass. you can reach New Vegas in ten minutes. get a stealth boy, use it to get by the Cazadore camp, and then all you have to deal with are mantises and some tribal people. Put 10 in Intelligence and you can bypass the computer at the gate right away.

Fallout 3 was peak soul in its atmosphere. It's still my favourite open world game.

i advice you to at least fix galaxy new radio and then fuck around

Just sounds like they lost all their real power after they were BTFO in 2. Makes sense why they are such pussies in 3 when that's all that's left in their group.

Seems more interesting to me, since I'm a horrorfag, I'll try to catch quickly after NV. Thanks

Eden is the final Boss , AUtumn is just a victmin of the situation.

>reach new vegas
so?
you will lost half of the game
you can hear their radio since first moment

in fallout 3 you watch their vertibirds , their PA their technology and then Raven Rock.

in fallout 2 are the bad guys in Fallout 3 are the antihero of the story