Halo Infinite

Are you still playing Halo Infinite?

Attached: me and the boys .webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

is that meant to be live-action cuz it still reeks of cgi

>is that meant to be live-action
yes

Duh, it's fun. What other shooter is there to play right now?
2042 lol, Vanguard lol,

apex
valorant
overwatch
fortnite
pubg
crossfire x

lolno why the fuck would I still be playing?

>No maps
>Shallow weapon sandbox
>Like three good playlists
>Desync still not fixed
>Store prices are absurd
>Custom games barely work
>No Forge
>Theater is broken
>Game is randomly hard rebooting people's PCs, not even a blue screen, your PC looks like it just had a PSU failure
>Vehicles still have the retarded independent health system instead of the superior 2/3 synergy health with the driver, so they're made of paper and die instantly

Gameplay alone doesn't keep your live service game afloat. It needs actual fucking content.

i finished the campaign, what else is there to do?

multiplayer

>no steve downes
>cortana looks fugly
I'm never watching this

apex is ok, ill give that but BR's aren't super fun for long periods
valorant is a tactical shooter, different gameplay
overwatch is dead
fortnite is apex for children
pubg is dead
wtf is crossfire

There's barely any content so no
This are all shit

They still fucked up because the spartan-2s are supposed be like all 7 ft tall right?

I'm playing it once a week with my friends, I maxed out the BP so I'll probably wait til S2 to play more often than that

The Campaign, yes.

>343 multiplayer
user...

I hope Marty wins his lawsuit just so it stops this piece of shit show from releasing.

>enemy team
>close group of friends well versed in keeping each other covered, moving as a unit, covering fire, all that stuff
>my team
>disconnected
>pablo, 13, has to go eat dinner
>every time

Yeah,that's a hard pass from me

I do play it sometimes. Melee fucking sucks, the timing could take a page from Halo 3's book. The game has some fun stuff, but so much of it is retarded

Dropped it until the next event happens

Some people tell me "why don't you just play the game for fun"

Well that's the thing, I'm not a 14 year old with all the time and energy in the world anymore

All trash

Writers and prop designers are all fairy SJW idiots with no life experience, and so actors in full gear tend to look like they've been mocapped, because all the props are styrofoam when they're meant to be steel and thus have no weight, so it looks uncanny.

I cannot imagine how Halo could be more thoroughly destroyed. 343 and Bonnie Ross have truly done worse with this than anyone has ever done with any franchise I'm aware of except star trek

I’m not filling out your survey you filthy shill. The game’s dogshit and anyone with half a brain cell would be able to tell why it failed to retain its audience.