When does it get good?

When does it get good?

Attached: capsule_616x353 (1).jpg (616x353, 82.03K)

It doesn't

Can you turn off the british accents?

When you install W3EE mod and tune it to your preference. If you want the plot to get good, sorry.

When you push start

Attached: The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt.jpg (5065x2850, 3.94M)

omg dude thats so le kino! just like a movie! so kino kino kino! im gonna coom to this kino!

>omg dude thats so le kino! just like a movie! so kino kino kino! im gonna coom to this kino!

Attached: 1621381674365.png (680x635, 39.37K)

Pic related, your average Shitcher 3 fan.

woah le butt
this is just like my HBO shows!

Skellige

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: 1549933178696.jpg (229x220, 14.49K)

idk. i pirated this game last week and felt like i'd be doing the same things 6 hours in for the next 60 if i kept up the pace. world's pretty interesting, though, maybe i'll give it another chance when i get the chance.

Forgot to upload pic btw

Attached: actor-henry-cavill-who-plays-quot-august-walker-quot-in-news-photo-1573771747.jpg (480x480, 31.25K)

The bandit's bit cracks me up every time

At the expansions.

Attached: 2021-10-21_2028_1.png (2560x1440, 3.25M)

Never.

TW1:EE was the only GOOD Witcher game.

>Forgot to upload pic btw

Attached: 1626925866247.png (1000x1244, 271.84K)

Ciri witchress cause she wants to do that
>Yen wife cause God wants that
>Triss to Kovir far away from my sight
>kill Chadovid, Dijkstra rules the north cause his banter is top notch and the Temerian Taliban fucked up big time by allying with the empire
>save Olgierd's ass cause O'Dimmstein is a literal Jew
>kill the incel vampire before he burns another city when he stubs his toe, reconcile the sisters for the reward and happy ending
>Svanrige rules Skellige because efuck Nilfgaard and cause Cerys is a grade A Mary Sue
Find a flaw

Attached: 1633728783568 (1).png (1080x1204, 686.28K)

>D00000D its like......I'm watching a movie!! OMG [female character] is mai waifu!! teh story is like...so deep maaaaaan. Gameplay? yeah whatever have you seen this [female character] tho omg so hawwwt!!1

bloody baron + expansions

It does not...

>Find a flaw
Picking svanrige
Alrightish otherwise

The story isn't even good.

>>Forgot to upload pic btw

Attached: 30 - d3108151ae34cf05ad2944d2ffdceb32.png (1200x800, 113.72K)

>killing Roche and Thaler
Peak soulless

Test

>this assblastered tranny is still convulsing
Someone has that screencap of a hairy troon being salty on twitter about how hot Yen is?

He also played WoW. Is that what the average WoW player looks like too?

I usually pick Svanrige for maximum damage to Nilfgaard and cause he'll stabilize the kingdom so that half of the islands don't burn in civil war whenever Jarl Blorg steals Jarl Trorg's lawnmower. Gotta say I was rather conflicted about this choice though, it was either him or Cerys Sue, it's why I put it last.

Now that's class.

it's an excellent visual novel with terrible menu and gameplay design

Attached: autism.jpg (838x838, 177.48K)

>no retort
>just screech tranny
lmfao desperate and seething. Just post your söyjaks already and get it over with, retard.

Attached: 1642545398040.jpg (646x540, 185.42K)

Spot on. Pretty much this 100%.

just play in polish, or better yet, japanese

The Temerian Taliban shouldn't have sold out all of the north for the sake of muh Temeria, also Dijkstra bursting in screaming "HEH GORROD LET ME KILL YER FRIENDS YA BASTIDD" was so out of character that the only way to redeem him is to let him have his way and pretend nothing happened

Why would I have to retort when your axe wound tries to heal itself as a retort to your dilation? Your existence rejects itself

Lmao now I'm curious, anyone got that?

I wish they've never bothered with the open-world filled with trash fights and so many villager quests. I dream of a witcher game that is more of a hunting sim with long preparation phases.

>7years later
>Any Forums still mad

The story is leftist-lite
The gameplay isn't very good
The controls feel janky
The world itself is gorgeous
It has some of the hottest female characters ever in a game
The music is very good

It's a 6/10 for me
If you don't care about gameplay, it's a pretty game to look at.

Fpbp

Haven't started the expansions yet, how can you get such a kino glasses? Is it a mod?

the auction house quest in hearts of stone

dis bitch wanna look like ozzy clown