1 week later

>1 week later
>still over 1 million concurrent users
>during work day
>in the morning of US
Lost Ark won, it's probably going to be over 1.5m this weekend. WoW and XIV lost.

Attached: file.png (701x92, 33.44K)

>during work day
>in the morning of US
That's the peak time for global players. It dipped below 500k.

>That's the peak time for global players.
Wrong. Lost Ark has peaked during PST afternoon / EST evening every day. Lost Ark is more popular in the US than EU. US Peak time is all that matters. For it to be over 1 million prior to peak hours is huge.

No one cares about incel mmos

Touch grass.

All bots.

>1 mil for a F2P game
that is actually awful

>that is actually awful
No it's not retard. It has CS and Dota 2 beat which are the two biggest F2P games on Steam.

Also EU is unplayable.

>noone cares about incel mmos
>published by amazon
>played by thousand of ecelebs right now
I dunno user, it seems Bezos and the rest of the cool people care about it.

200k viewers on twitch and just because the baldman is on. It's unironically game over, the honeymoon phase is over.

Did you fail to account all the fucking gold sellers and bots this game has. I guarantee you that over half of those numbers aren't even real players.

holy seethe

Is this how you cope?

Still good numbers after a week but is probably kind of true too

>i-i-it's just gold sellers and bots
cope

1 rabid smelly guy

What's the most broken/op class? And how is it broken/op?

>IP count does not go up :^)

so does this game ever get challenging? i've been playing for hours and have still yet to encounter a situation where im in in any risk of dying

>no argument

you lost sweaty

If I close the thread and stop bumping it will you cry?

Normalfags still have another week or two before the hit the T2 paywall. I would expect a huge drop when that happens (that's if Elden Ring has zero impact on the playerbase at all).
When all is said and done, the game will probably retain 100-300k players concurrently on Steam which is still pretty insane for a Korean p2w shitfest. It's pretty wild.

yeah i'm planning to play until i've seen all the content and am at the point where i'm just grinding for raids or whatever the fuck endgame is in this game, then i'll drop it until more content comes out. game's fun but not something i'd want to dedicate serious time to

it's not a bad game, but it has way too much bullshit (if you're a casual player) hidden behind postgame

>that's if Elden Ring has zero impact on the playerbase at all
Elden Ring is a niche game, plus it's just a shitty DS3 based off the leaks.

EU has been royally fucked because of all the russians playing here, cant join raids/dungeons whatever at all.

>Elden Ring is a niche game
what the fuck is this delusion?

cope fromtranny

kek
nobody knows how bad it is until they've worked for one of these companies and had to wade through the shitshow behind the scenes
hell its prob even worse now, fuck chinks

this
>my friend starts raving about lost ark
>of course he does, mmocel
>has like 3000 hours in BDO
>26yo and unemployed, parents make him do chores
>hasnt made a dollar in his life so he will spend the next 2 years grinding in lost ark every day

I would care about it as well if I was paid for it

>Lost Ark won, it's probably going to be over 1.5m this weekend. WoW and XIV lost.
I don't understand why you're happy.
I'd rather choose xiv or even wow than a piece of korean mmo shit.

Of course you would tranny.