Why would they built a robot that looks like this? It makes no fucking sense

Why would they built a robot that looks like this? It makes no fucking sense.

Attached: 1623613028639.png (2395x3500, 2.71M)

Cause Yoko Taro likes it this way

>no bush or pit hair

Op are you retarded? Robots like that are going to be the most mass produced robots in the future.

Ass

You wouldn't make your robot sexy?

I want to FUCK 2B

Sex robots? Yes. She's a battle robot tho.

They don't come stock like that, but you can mod your robot to be more appealing to pedos.

Technically Android. And WHAT a droid indeed as in indeed i need to be in that droid doing the deed

To enjoy and excite.

Attached: wylad.png (467x492, 271.86K)

to make femoids seethe

When I first started playing Automata my crack theory was yorha units used to be sex robots back when humans were around and were repurposed to be battle androids after. And their fetish wear was a holdover of that.

Reminder this game is nothing but a gay tranny allegory

>Robot "gendering" themselves
>A "male" robot named Pascal with a feminine voice
>Robots before Adam boss fight pretending to be other genders while simulating sex
>Adam and Eve have a homoerotic incest undertones
>9S ripping off 2B's arm and attaching on to himself is a genital mutilation metaphor which made him go fully insane after A2 tried to reason with him
>A literal suicide button
>Director's obsessed with ass fetishes and people with ass fetishes are tend to be homosexuals
>Homosexuals known to be attracted to younger boys (i.e 9S)

@589256821
(you)

>589256821
Oh boy, a schizo

They actually built a robot that looks like this.

Attached: images (1).jpg (495x619, 30.6K)

Not clicking on numbers and giving it a (You) doesn't mean you're not responding and giving it dopamine retards.

There, you're welcome newfags

Attached: 2b.png (596x606, 467.28K)

I haven't even played the game

The outer layer of the android is just aesthetic. So, knowing that it is aesthetic, the answer is thusly: because androids are compelled to imitate humans, and so an idealized human is the typical aesthetic display for an android.

Marketing wise:
because sexy sells
Artistic wise:
because everyone loves beauty
Plot wise:
because the robots wanted to "Become as Gods" with "Gods" being the "Humans" who created them, therefore it stands to reason that machines who wish to become like humans would emulate the appearance of humans at their peak

>handling a schizo a free (You)
retard

You are trying too hard

>589257091
nigger

you are a shcizoid, but i'll bite
if robots are trons, then this game reinforces the idea that trons aren't human no matter how much they try to resemble us