The best third-person shooter since Max Payne 3. Nothing else comes close

The best third-person shooter since Max Payne 3. Nothing else comes close.

This is indisputable but it’d be funny to watch Any Forumstards try.

Attached: D4986EB6-CA3A-4FEE-9DF4-D36155831124.jpg (1211x1500, 201K)

I refuse to play this game.

Attached: 6c820920313a6e90f87ef90408af18-1200x1442-1 (2).png (1200x1442, 411.24K)

I don't play tranny games sorry

Max Payne 3 doesn't stall you half way through and remove all your means of play, making you rebuild you character all over again.

snoy

Fpwp

Future potential wedding planning. Yes, I'm thinking of it.

Attached: images - 2022-02-19T002345.054.jpg (522x587, 16.47K)

The gameplay was really good but there’s just so much gay shit.

Gameplay wise, this game is just a poor man's MGSV.

The story even has the same lame and edgy "revenge" thing lol

This isn’t an RPG, bitch. Abby’s just a new arsenal of great weapons to play with. Anyone who doesn’t have the hypersensitivity of a tranny would appreciate having new guns, tweaked mechanics, and a greater emphasis on action.

Took you a good while OP.

I refuse to buy a cuckstation

Attached: 1626364411926.jpg (941x1080, 179.21K)

Such fun! A corridor cover shooter! What will they think of next!

The gameplay was really good? What gameplay? The scritpted western bull**** of you will walk through here, you will set off the alarm, you will walk through this ambush, you will sneak around. That "gameplay"? This is a brain dead attempt at a video game. if only they had released this zombie game as a straight to dvd movie.

and now it begins

yo momma

The vast majority of the combat encounters in the game are dynamic and unscripted. You can also stealth through most of them.

>you don't even have to play the game
;)

What brilliantly innovative genre-less games do you play, user?

fpbp

Attached: 1644647187291.jpg (2560x1763, 555.06K)

No they aren't. Uncharted is a game where you can more or less apply that to. With "The Last Tranny" NaughtyFags went full "cinematic" with their game and scripted the living crap out of it. Its true, that piece of crap game for morons is only known for its "story"

Perfect stealth is extremely hard on Grounded. You don’t know anything about this game.

Wonderful game. Earned a spot on my 2x2.

Eh, I'd describe it as "wide linear". It mostly refrains from the kind of obvious scripting you describe. You're on a set path overall (other than a semi-open area early on), but you usually have quite a lot of agency in how you approach each situation, and there's lots of easily missable side content.
That's true for Ellie, anyway. Abby's missions feel quite a bit more railroaded and Uncharted like. One of the few issues I have with the game, but it does lead to some nice setpiece moments and you still have plenty of combat flexibility.

Attached: v2x2_2.png (846x852, 847.57K)

god i cany stand you snoysisters, remember your company has a system that has NO GAMES and that they also bought bungee instead of SEGA, in a cuck deal where the games they make dont become exclusive to their gaystation 5.

Attached: 1645060074031.jpg (500x500, 38.38K)

It's amazing how Cuckman said he dislikes the first game and said he would like to kill Joel in the last mission.