Horizonsisters

horizonsisters...

Attached: 1624567213853.jpg (607x863, 297.95K)

>STOP MENTIONING POLITICS WHEN DISCUSSING THE OVERTLY POLITICAL MODERN GAMING INDUSTRY!!!

Attached: 1645202087668.png (800x789, 118.26K)

People have vellus hairs and a post industrial apocalypse society would be even hairier

>anime avatar
every single time

Not only do they feel the need to invade every man's hobby, they're now actively trying to own everything what makes a man himself.

Attached: 1555191397032.jpg (735x618, 58.87K)

Attached: dl101.jpg (1200x630, 77.96K)

Ah a fellow politics enjoyer! I see that you also enjoy being a sheep and talking about politics!

Attached: 413ffeab6309444f.jpg (735x564, 74.9K)

If he was a leftist he would have had a rainbow in his avatar or an open-mouthed pic so he's better by default.

Who are you quoting? What's overtly political here?

The beard controversy has to be one of the most virgin exposing subjects I've ever read online. I'm just reminded I like a hobby filled with 14 yos that dump their sexual frustrations in videogames. Literally have sex, autistic fags

Pretty much. The gaming industry is flooding itself with political drivel, and we all get roped into it inevitably.
That said, the people who scream at others because they can't enjoy Aloy's beard are trying to act as though the majority of people aren't just calling a spade a spade. She's ugly and looks like a female version of that fat gross dude that scarfs down hot cheetoes.

Everyone has really fine hairs on their face but this looks uncanny for some reason. Like they went to far falling for the REALISM meme

>better by default
>twitter user
nope

>People
Only Euros and those with Euro genetics.
Africans and Asians aren't that hairy.

Wow bro, you're so stunning and brave for defending the bearded woman, and can't just accept that she looks like an ugly pig

The right can't meme.

I don't understand why you'd defend an uncanny valley cg blob. Surely you know this toon doesn't resemble any woman if you've actually been with one.

>trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies
>milksoyonionsface.jpg
>nigger nigger nigger gook nigger
>the election was stolen trump will be reinstated
>2 more weeks till the jabbers die just 2 more years just 2 more decades red deer soicence
>white ethnostate but we’re not white supremacists dumbass
>race mixing isn’t cool but unironic weebfaggotry I wish I could have aryan babies with a qt Asian
>nigger nigger nigger

There rightoid, there’s everything you have to say. We’ve heard it before, go parrot it somewhere else now. Another thread may have trannies in it and need your help!

fine, open up your asshole

>Change standard of beauty
>Bitches with beards and fat blob monstrosities become the norm because anyone can be beautiful™