3DS

Why haven't you modded your 3DS yet user? You can play 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, GB, SNES, NES, Genesis, Game Gear, DOOM, Quake, Half Life 1, Super Mario 64 (port), and so much more. All on a micro SD card

Attached: Modded.jpg (1816x1816, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.hacks.guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the half-life 1 port is so fucking garbage

Actually runs pretty well on the New systems. But I mean, what did you expect lol?

Already played all the 3ds/ds games. Other systems listed I rather play on big screen and possibly on real hardware if I happen to have it

the loading times are unbearable, nobody should ever look at it as anything other than a neat tech demo

did you pay for those?

I have but it brings me anguish because mines not IPS I can't stand to touch this thing

Guess you're right, I just still think it's neat you can play multiplayer cross platform as well
No lol

Can you even mod your 3DS if the latest official firmware is installed ?

3ds.hacks.guide

yes use seedminer

Thanks

Attached: vegas_stakes_spot_on_shirt.jpg (214x266, 11.23K)

It sounds like it controls like absolute shit with only 1 stick that really functions. And don't try to say the nub works for aiming/camera control, because the thing is nigh unusable.

I did, but I bricked it in a rage after the sd card corrupted for the 3rd time. How do I unbrick it and prevent the sd card from dying on me in the future?

I did, then I realized there weren't many 3ds games that I actually wanted to play.

Good luck finding a NEW 3/2DS at a good price. Modern Vintage Gamer absolutely screwed over the retro gaming community by cashing in this console for e-clout.

They cost more than what they did on release. And because reseller scum are so audacious they have the nerve to sell systems in worse shape.

>broken triggers
>sun burned screen

Try to defend this you reseller pieces of shit. "OH HURRR YOU CAN STILL GET THEM CHEAP".

You can't. You just fucking can't. I've been lurking eBay for months trying to find a new 3DS for a $100 but that ain't gonna happen.

Back when PS1 came out, the genesis was $20-$30 used. This trend was carried up until about the last gen. Idiots like GARY V who teach "side hustling" gave birth to the I KNOW WHAT I HAVE mentality and the GO TO THRIFT STORES AND SCOOP UP SHIT CONDITION CONSOLES TO RESELL.

The truth is...
Unless NIB, NO 3DS SHOULD COST MORE THAN $100.

Unless NIB, NO DS/DSi SHOULD COST MORE THAN $50

>The greed of YouTubers
>The greed of "Side Hustlers"
>The greed of "Retro Game" Stores

Get rekt you dumb pieces of shit don't (you) me.

You poser POS you know NOTHING about how it used to be

Attached: 1644710529427.jpg (1536x2048, 554.27K)

>PSP stick mod
I actually respect that

Too stupidly expensive

I buy my games instead of stealing them.

>You can play 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, GB, SNES, NES, Genesis, Game Gear, DOOM, Quake, Half Life 1, Super Mario 64 (port), and so much more

why would i play old games?

1. New good games are coming out all the time

2. Old games are literally inferior products missing all the modern QoL we enjoy now. There's extremely few timeless games that age well, like Super Metroid.

There's only like 4 3ds games worth playing
I've Already played them all to completion
even SD Gundam 3d, Ex Troopers, SRW BX and UX
And they suck cock, the best games are pokemon and Ridge Racer 3d. that's it, it's a pokemon machine

>Modern Vintage Gamer screwed over the retro gaming fanbase by cashing in on the new 2ds xl for e-clout without even considering how this may raise reseller prices on ebay and does not deserve your support for these gross reddit-tier practices.

>timeless games that age well, like Super Metroid
Super Metroid has not aged well, the map and wall-jumping are absolute garbage