Any tips on stealing a gaming pc? I need help from the con/v/icts

Any tips on stealing a gaming pc? I need help from the con/v/icts

Attached: cover6.jpg (1600x900, 238.4K)

Go to California where theft under $1000 isn't prosecuted

just shoot them, they can't rat you out if they're dead

>Gaming PC
>Under $1000

Only the MSRP is considered in the price

be a nigger. security is afraid to pursue you because they fear you are carrying a gun and shoot them.

Sigma tip: Never pay for what Yours. If they ask for money then beat the shit out of em.

Attached: IMG_20220218_092946.jpg (343x356, 67.53K)

Grab one and walk away quickly

which store?

Attached: FIMWgeJWQAA4XvC.jpg (683x660, 37.38K)

>enters your store
>takes graphics card
>REFUSES to remunerate
>leaves

Attached: 1615492336490.jpg (1776x850, 249.05K)

Unethical, stealing it from a scalper or miner though. I doubt that person is taking it for himself.

>Go to parts store, do not park in the store's lot, walk at least 1 block if necessary
>Have clerk grab CPU/GPU out of the cabinet for you
>He will offer to walk you to the checkout with the items so they don't get stolen
>Have a few cohorts stage an act as if they were tiktokers causing mischief for views to distract the clerk
>Take items and go, if anyone tries to stop you act like it's NFL Blitz 2000 and start juking. As soon as you're out the door you're free
Alternatively if you are in California just steal budget parts adding up to less than $950 and the police will not do anything about it

Not life advice, just speaking in terms of Team Fortress 2 strats

Attached: 1371453706766.gif (203x182, 25.97K)

Hm. Good so far...but this is the heist of the century. It needs to be better.

Attached: 1-2-chadetective.png.png (1280x854, 658.4K)

>if you are in California
they're straight up hijacking trucks hauling graphic cards. There was an article about it couple of months ago, they intercepted a truck from SF to LA, some say they had an inside source/help from someone at EVGA

find the newegg warehouse and break in

BASED thread

Attached: jack toast.png (500x411, 242K)

>defending commiefornia
Kill yourself radical left /bunker/tranny zoom zoom.

Attached: deboonker.jpg (680x680, 70.43K)

>>defending commiefornia
Are you legit off your meds?

Why are Americans suddenly defending and promoting theft?

>suddenly

california is not america

I'd do what Larry Lawton said he did, except try to do it quietly:
>Pick a store as far away from home as possible
>Case it and its surroundings. Check fucking everything, including the garbage collection time
>Hit the store when it has the lowest number of people
>Alter your appearance significantly, cameras will record you. Should be easy since the mask does half the job for you
>Wear gloves to avoid getting fingerprints anywhere. Should be easy if you're in a cold area
>Do not act suspicious before and after the job. Just leave quietly.
Also, I think you can use magnets to open generic anti-theft tags if you encounter any.

You can be sued for tackling a nigger who is stealing. The Jews worship the nigger cattle

all americans worship niggers.

>>Hit the store when it has the lowest number of people
I disagree, hit it when everyone's busy

I've never seen normalfags defending theft so openly on normie social media until now.

>defending
Learn to fucking read context, dipshit

steal them part by part and make sure you wear blackface

Just steal parts and then assemble

>go to liberal area far away from you
>wear le covid mask obviously
>walk to big store, take note of where the parts / PCs / whatever is stored. bingo if it isn't locked up
>come back a few days later, grab it and run
>drive away
even better if your an unknown neet / join an existing squad of peaceful borrowers

Get a new SSD to install OS on after stealing it unless you want to be a little peeping tom and look at their personal files

Now this is getting interesting. I could case the store, wear black face, grab my gaming pc, and then walk out. If anyone tries to stop me I'll remind them I'm black.

Attached: 040.png (2048x1366, 1.22M)

This would only apply to pickpockets and shoplifters that go for smaller items. Even individual PC parts are too large for that. In this case, the more people there are, the higher the chance of something going wrong. For example, some people might want to play corporate heroes and stop you on their own.