Why is it so controversial to criticize a video game character looking uglier than she does in the previous game?

Why is it so controversial to criticize a video game character looking uglier than she does in the previous game?

Attached: 22B34D31-5C30-4945-B47F-2A0EEAB81C1D.png (1214x1078, 1.19M)

Criticizing corporate globohomo has been a censorship worthy offense for years now

Attached: WOMBO COMBO [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F7kbxhg.mp4].webm (256x256, 2.94M)

because wokefags are butthurt most of videogame nerds didn't buy their bullshit, they see most of us as "lost in the right wing" so they see any criticism regardless if it is constructive or not as "lunacy, racism and misogyny from a far right" individual

all of that said, can't wait till the new horizon game gets ported to PC and gamebanana is full or coomer mods to make aloy a red head bombshell that milks cocks every day for a living, or a futa

I understand the drive for realism and all, yeah most woman when unkept like what would have in aloy's society would have some fuzz on their cheaks
But explain to me how individuals from a hunter gathering society that barely make due hunting can get as fat as an American in the span of one game?
alloy looks like she is munching down 3 burgers a day at a minimun

hypocrisy is inherent to leftoid retardism, along with sociopathy. since leftoid retardism dies without censorship they cannot allow even the tamest of criticisms to exist

it makes ugly women seethe

>Game is actually out
>Any Forums still has to use a screenshot from a pre-rendered trailer to shitpost
Figures, you kids hold onto anything you can to push your "TORtanic" narrative.

TORtanic is life.

Because you're a delusional retard and she looks about the same.

>about
Why did you include this?

>she looks about the same.
are you legally blind?

So she's aging like a real redhead does.

She was always ugly

American perception of weight is so out of whack that they don't know what a disproportionately fat face looks like. Aloy's face looks like she weights 110kg yet the rest of her body is average. It's straight up too round.

why would I buy the game, the first one was ok, but didn't make me go out and buy a PS4 to play it; now that the first one is on steam, this one will also be when the third game or what ever comes out, so I can just wait till then if I want to play it, it's not like I'm missing much from what I can see from gameplay footage

>"This female character looks kinda ugly"
>"Y-YOU JUST WANT TO FAP REEEEEE"

No fucking stupid cuck/bitch/negro, i just want pretty people in my games, it helps testosterone and self-esteem, yes, self esteem, only roasties get their selfesteem threatened by vidya girls.

Attached: k_thinking.jpg (1024x683, 50.68K)

>ugly
>ugly
>ugly
the game isn't even worth pirating seeing as no modders have completely changed her face

Commies love to defend billion dollar corporations?
Color me surprised
Don’t forget commies are the footsoldiers of the establishment, nothing they say is worth listening too

She's so fucking ugly God looking at her pisses me off

Because it's clearly a higher poly model
We can all see it, you people are just dishonest about it for some reason. You refuse to make a fair comparison but cherrypick images with camera distortion where she's in the midst of emoting.

The game was developed by a dutch studio named Guerilla Games. Take your meds. Not everything is about America.

Ugh, I hate it when Discord fags raid this board. Thank god for Any Forums X.

>i just want pretty people in my games, it helps testosterone and self-esteem
so why is this board full of hormonal, feminine, depressed losers considering you apparently do nothing but play japanese coombait games

Neither the company nor the model are American and she's a real person who is not remotely fat

Cute fatty

So now video games aren't just escapism, they're your therapy? If you want to look at pretty women so badly just google them, damn.

>nor the model are American and she's a real person who is not remotely fat
The model looks almost nothing like the final result.

They don't play japanese coombait games, they just pretend to. 90% of those games aren't even translated don't be naive.

I don't see a single "commie" anywhere.

not him but those studios in europe are all heavily americanized

you're right, i forgot they don't actually play any games considering they apparently do nothing but sit on Any Forums and spam aloy threads and cry like moody bitches all day

She looks almost exactly like the final result.

Because uglier=better nowadays

You have low standards faggot, check yourself, women don’t have peach fuzz like that, trannies do, and trannies are men

Who said it was therapy? nice strawman you got there. I never said my self steem was in the floor and i needed it lifted, i just said it helps. Its nice seeing pretty people, even more so if you will be staring at them for 40 FORTY HOURS+
"J-just google t-them"
Fucking kek, what a stupid argument to excuse having to stare at ugly people for FORTY HOURS+

Tell me that you never saw a woman, without telling me

Not only are you wrong but you're also arguing a completely different point than what we were arguing about.

post 2025

Firstly, she isn't even remotely ugly, you're just incapable of seeing anything but extremes of black and white for some reason. Secondly, if you desperately need help with lifting your self-esteem during everything you do, you have bigger problems than being unattracted to a video game character.

It would help my enjoyment if video games if they were all free.

No woman in a hunter gatherer society could survive on her own but even passing that the fact that she looks like a fat faggot is crazy. She looks like that Nick Avocado fella which would be impossible in a hunter/gatherer situation.

Dude she ugly as sin. Like her face looks masculine as fuck.

>Firstly, she isn't even remotely ugly
Stopped reading there, fucking kek.
Hopefully your payment is worth losing your integrity, shill.

Attached: 3939161-horizonforbiddenwest.jpg (1280x720, 59.84K)