What a stupid boss

If I want to play a platformer I'll play Mario, not this fucking Dark Souls

Attached: 987894.jpg (1920x1080, 237.71K)

just use a bow

just water the plant with your pee

you can exit the game after you destroy either side, there is a safespot to shoot with the bow on the left side, real easy.

firebomb cheese retard

just dance is a video game

How is this even a platformer
You're provably low IQ this is why you had trouble with this

imagine defending bed of chaos, you're pathetic

I want to fight, not jump on branches dodging other branches

I only have trouble timing the jump / roll down into the middle with the hands swatting at you after killing the orbs. Really stupid to have a boss fight culminate with a jump down that's instant death if you fuck it up.

Ah, yes, the inevitable moronic faggot that tells people cheese when they're playing the game legit and possibly the first time.

What a stupid boss. If I want to play a platforms I'll play Dark Souls, not this fucking Mario

Attached: images (50).jpg (640x360, 37.93K)

>YOU MUST PLAY THE GAME THE WAY I WANT YOU TO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You're just as bad as the whiners in WoW who bitch about mage boosting and dungeon cleaves. kys

Attached: 123412.png (443x455, 130.24K)

You can two-hand a shield and run through its attacks, with enough poise.

Attached: 1522635800491.jpg (858x960, 61.39K)

>Create game focused on 1v1 interactions
>Multiple enemies are always cooke-cutter weaklings
>Make boss that the game is literally not designed for
>Turns into a 30 minute chip fest
I will never understand how DaSfags defend trash like this. One of the reasons it's the worst of the entire soulsborne series.

Attached: ornstein_and_smough_introduction.jpg (1920x1080, 243.54K)

I couldn't beat this boss so it's STUPID!!!!!!!1

>Multiple enemies are always cooke-cutter weaklings
Bell Gargoyles, that group of hollows that the dancing priest nigger buffs, Blight town.
Definitely don't think it's fair to say the game is "focused on 1v1 interactions." Multiple places in the undead settlement alone involve group comps where there's some muscle in front of a bunch of bomb throwers and archers, so you kinda have to evaluate the lay of the land and play peekaboo to take out the rear.

Because we don't suck at video games a day this is a 2 minute boss. At most

If you wanted to criticize boss design you could have used the capra demon, the single most retarded boss in the franchise.

I beat him after falling 20x in his fucking hole. Of course I installed a trainer to increase the speed of the game in x10 because i don't want to wast my time in travel

capra demons are fun to fight when you're in the lava part and they're just regular enemies
classic DaS of making something fun and thinking the opposite of that won't be a fucking dumpster fire though. im just glad he realised how retarded the game was and fixed it in Bloodborne

I'm stuck there since a month lol
that's why i still haven't finished DS
any tips to beat him?

>the single most retarded boss in the franchise
the fight is solved with a weapon with a wide attack arc

Find the closest bonfire if you haven't, it's hidden. I would prioritize speed over poise. Memorize where the floor falls out when you inevitably die 30 times

If you fell in the hole and knew it would kill you why did you do it another 19 times?

the boss fights in Souls are absolute cancer. I encourage anyone and everyone to cheese them, especially O&S by unarmed riposting the nearby silver armored archer in front of the fog wall to trigger the fight and then resting at the bonfire and making your way back in order to get through phase

I didn't say the most difficult, I said the most retarded

Because you need to make a pixel perfect landing on the fucking branch.

Fucking soulless

What is bad about the Capra Demon? It is a great fight and can be very intense and downright frightening the first times. Is it really difficult yeah, but I am glad it is.

I don't see how putting the player in a tight spot with enemies rushing them is retarded, it's a good lesson to learn

not a good look for youakv0h

That boss can be a real pain in the ass at times even after many playthroughs for me. I don't blame you. However it is a radical change from the other boss fights and it helps to keep things fresh with its awful bull.

You literally have to jump on one fucking branch what the fuck are you talking about? Also if you fall the fight doesn't even start from the beginning anyway.

I beat the game twice and it only took two attempts to make it on the middle ramp both times. just git gud