Just consoom, bro

>just consoom, bro

Attached: 76969154-EB0F-4942-823B-00EB4424DB70.jpg (828x1133, 606.58K)

I'm fat.

>twitter screenshot of someone responding brainlessly to something reasonable
the most effective bait in the book, I expect this thread to reach the bump limit
alas, no (You) from me. All fields

I like Nintendo games and all, but there is no defending Nintendo’s position on this.

How have people not realized that digital games are a scam?

sagan

Attached: 1644649890556.jpg (556x551, 50.07K)

Bootlicking aside, the whole “you have an entire year” part is technically false. You can no longer add money to the 3DS and Wii U e-Shops after August, so it’s more like a little over half a year to make reasonable purchases.

He's right though. If this is about "preservation", then CEMU team already preserved everything. If you want to spend the money and save Meme Run or whatever fucking dogshit got put out on the Wii U then be my guest, I'll stick with emulating all the worthwhile games

Nintendo wants you not to be able to emulate, user. They're mad that CEMU has preserved everything, because if anyone actually enjoys those preserved games past the expiration date of the eshop, then they had to emulate.

Why are bing bing like this?

>Nintendo wants you not to be able to emulate
Well it's a good thing emulators are legal and there's literally nothing Nintendo or anybody else can do to stop the free flow of ROMs and ISOs.

Yeah, but that is in spite of Nintendo's stance, which is what's being discussed here. Nintendo are the retards who are against their games remaining possible to obtain when they are willingly cutting off revenue flow from them.

It’s amazing that twitards are even more braindead than the typical Any Forumstard

Why are people pretending to be outraged? Nobody bought a WiiU

But why would you buy them if the service shuts down? It's not like they are NFTs

That and why the fuck would you buy anything at this point on a locked device doomed to die since they took away game transfers with the switch.

See, if I read this on here, I'd assume it was some fucker who was trolling. It being on Twitter I can never know.

>then CEMU team already preserved everything
Anything on the WiiU that actually takes advantage of the hardware?
I mean the secondary screen stuff seems like it'd be a major pain in the ass to emulate on PC.

Me too.

But you're literally complaining about your inability to consume more, you absolute retard. You're criticising other people for supposedly being consumerist cattle while having a meltdown over a shop closing.

Based. It's funny when consoomers pretend consuming isn't 99% their life and what they live for.

Why are people pretending to care about the Wii U now?

are people seriously not pirating nintendo games?

>Tendies defending every shitty business decision Nintendo makes like it benefits them.
I'll never understand them.

>it's ok when snoy does it

>nooooo the heckin storerinooo we need to give this company as much money as possible before they close the store and shit on our heads
what's wrong with these people

Attached: 57d.png (1673x2160, 1.86M)

Some retards still have yet to be shafted hard enough to learn.

is there a mod to play splatoon on cemu?