PC port by the end of the month

>PC port by the end of the month
i'm so fucking ready

Attached: hurry.jpg (620x473, 42.38K)

>just 100%ed it
Gonna have to wait so it doesn't feel repetitive I guess

this is literally a videogame

The game aged like milk and I already played it in 1998, why would I waste time replaying a game when there are so many games I haven't played yet?

most games aren't very good, this is one that's amazing
it's simple math

>most games aren't very good
here's 23 better than OoT

Attached: IMG_20181203_092751.jpg (1328x747, 636.88K)

LOL you have to pull out PS4 games to compete

>MM port
>mod mask lets you freeze time completely

>janny mask causes zero rupees to spawn

when you really think about it, there's no reason to lock any events behind a schedule once it's opened for modding, it's nothing more than a nuisance

soon

Attached: OoT-Aria_OGR.jpg (320x240, 17.58K)

holy fuck I think you might be right

bloodborne might genuinely be the only game here that is better than OoT

shadow of the colossus is a close second

>it's nothing more than a nuisance
so is shooting all the monsters and collecting the keys in doom or stacking all the bricks in tetris

A huge pile of crap, zoomers really have no taste.

im old enough to be your dad kiddo, here again are some of the best games of all time, maybe you could learn a thing or two.

Attached: IMG_20170624_144811_cr.jpg (946x747, 216.84K)

What a pleb honestly.

Cool opinion, bro

>im old enough to be your dad kiddo
Can I be your boyfriend and call your daddy, then?

>t. Missed the entire point of the game
the whole point of the tone is to get you to stop being afraid of death and find the serenity of accepting it, that's why the game forces you to get closer and closer to the moon falling

Come on, man. A bunch of these games aren't even the same genre and so can't really be compared.

Delete everything but Baldur Gate, smrpg and LA and I can agree with you.

only if you become a cute mtf because I am not a gay

i don't think so at all, the ending is more cheerful than Ocarina of Time, where you leave behind a future that's doomed without you, and you even die in an outcome, shit's FUCKED,

then in Majora's Mask you deux ex machina everything, you only have three fucking days, and you still manage to help EVERYONE when it's not physically possible, shit's whack

you should play the ones you omitted since they are fantastic, I also would include Nioh 2 in that image now since I played it recently for 400 hours and it is definitely one of the best games I've ever played.

>MM PC port will probably be finished in 2 years
Atleast we have the HD version..

Attached: 1644960363229.png (1589x889, 1.73M)

>Port of a 24 years old game that I've played 999 times already
I sleep
>Ruto marriage mod
Real shit

>uncapped framerate
I coom

oh man when i was a kid my parents bought me the DK64 bundle with OoT and also the official OoT players guide that had these hot concept art images of child Ruto and i absolutely glued those pages together with my sperm when i was like 12. Best chirstmas ever desu

I won't transition, because that's for losers. Post belly, at least.

Restored Zora's Domain as adult mod when