Could've swore Any Forums claimed they sank this game 10 years ago

could've swore Any Forums claimed they sank this game 10 years ago

Attached: file.png (704x987, 339.34K)

tortanic

Any Forums is always wrong

They advertised it as a WoW killer without doing anything innovative, it killed itself when they were trying to charge 15 bucks a month for it.

didnt they just make a billion though

It's a shame because the story is great but yeah the last expac sucks dick

I have literally, and i mean literally not even one single time, encountered someone in real life who claims to have played this. Who is keeping this afloat? Surely it's not Americans whoever it is.

tortanic wasn't real, it's just another of Any Forums's election tourist schizo fantasies.

I have really enjoyed the eternal empire's arc.

They didn’t
This games so good that it has faggots that reinstall just to bitch and whine in general chat all day, then they stop playing and come back to whine and complain the next time content releases. Fuck the haters.

>Who is keeping this afloat?
star wars fans, the most braindead people

I played it for a spell at one point in my life. Its one of those 'oh yeah I guess I played that for a while' kind of games.

Yeah those damn mccain vs obama election tourists need to gtfo already

>current year
>Listening to literally anything Any Forums says

----------------------< RINE END HERE

There seems to be a lot of eurofags who play. It has a strange boomerish playerbase but the GSF and PVP has some try hard bitches on there who couldn’t break 1500 on WoW so switched over and try to flex, that’s why fags seethe about TOR because they tried PvP and got dunked on

The kind of people who would play a star wars game for the story.

Why does does the listen option have the exact same waveform repeated?

I did. Played all Empire stories, then destroyed a few BGs as BH and left because the new story was cringe with this Lana Benico popping out all the time. Darth Marr is total bro on the other hand.

yes, and then ea tried to make it float again and now it just sank AGAIN

Luckily the game came out around the time FTP models were taking off, so they were able to salvage the game. If the game had released a couple years earlier it would have done itself in for sure.

Update sucks dick, and steam '''''reviews'''' are nothing but jokes.
Anyone that's played the game over an extended period of time will tell you that this expansion is a joke.
They literally padded out the new area with tons of mobs as time sinks.
If you go on a stealth toon, you can get to the max lvl in like 30 minutes. Don't even both trying to do the bonus missions

It did float for a while desu. But then these lame add-ons started coming out.

amerifats who jerk off to star wars

>2012
>election tourists