Dragon's Dogma

Why is this game so good?
Friendly reminder to use Sanctuary in all your builds.

Attached: Strike a pose.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

>any ports of Dragon's Dogma completely removed the Berserk armor sets
I'm still salty

Yeah, I particularly liked Griffith's armor back on the PS3 versions. You could really pull off that paladin look.

>This pawn
>That pose
>Those thighs
Gonna need to see more OP

Watching this thread with great interest

That's what I did with my first pawn who was always Fighter/Warrior beside my Strider/Daggers basically Arisen on 360. Surely there are mods to bring them back? If not, why?

no matter how much time I spent in the character creator my character always ends up looking goofy, asymmetric or deformed.

>I've been stricken! *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Always had trouble with my Warrior girl's face

Recently changed her eyebrows again and she's back to looking dangerously downs

It helps if you know a little more about what makes a face pretty. Try rearranging you pawn's pieces and parts to more resemble these proportions and see how it turns out.

Attached: how to make a beautiful pawn.jpg (700x442, 44.98K)

DDO is finally getting on with its private server progress, boys. Game has been decrypted and they're slowly getting more shit to work and different enemies to spawn.

Attached: Birds_of_a_feather.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

I'm pretty fucking sure I know what is visually appealing to me or not. That's not the point.

Those madmen are making crazy progress lately, I can't fucking wait.
Playing Alchemist was one of the most fun things in all vidya.

Oh fuck oh fuck

>"muh beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!!"

Attached: 1641521762126.gif (498x372, 496.84K)

It's good because I can feed myself and all my cute pawns to a Hydra

Attached: pumDp2B(1).webm (450x270, 1.52M)

>Can't even mod them back in

Holy mother of thick female bodies

Post more

This is relevant to my interests

We're going home soon, brothers

Attached: Dis_DD.jpg (1739x325, 111.63K)

I'm ready.

Oh, that's a good resource. Appreciate it user. I think i was mostly aware of those kinds of things but also it's tricky to get a certain kind of look together

Ran into the oops all downs problem because I was trying to give my girl a bit of a softer face, maybe I had a bad facial structure or something

Keep in mind that it's better to have a fivehead than a threehead.

I'll have to post a closeup later cause honestly I couldn't tell you what the problem was even if I was looking at her

>DDO isn't dead.... yet
Last time I checked their discord I thought they quit trying.

development picked up a couple months ago or so. so far you can walk around on the map and bully skeletons.

I wonder what comes out first dd2 or the private server. The worst part will probably be the first launch day and server capacity