Does Dark Souls make you gay ?

Does Dark Souls make you gay ?

Attached: based.png (414x234, 21.37K)

Yes, I played DS1 on pc when it came out without fixes. I've been sucking cock ever since.

Yes. Just look at OnlyAfro.

If you watch these """dark souls youtubers""" please fucking die.

no, youtube does

Too much internet makes you gay

do people actually watch dark souls youtubers??? why not just play the game

It unironically does, you'd be surprised at how many femboy fags are in the community

>all the trannies coping at the coffin in 2

>being exposed to gay people makes you gay
Lmao the ultimate closeted gay cope.

Most of the people who argue that Dark Souls has good lore or story usually only do so after their favourite Youtuber explains it to them with theories they got from reddit. Other than that, there's meme PvP vids

Who
What
Why do you care

>Most
Fair enough

Yeah, someone has to put the theories up on reddit for the lore Youtubers

Anyone who cares about Darks Souls lore is sus to me

i don't know who these people are

this this this this this

Why does Any Forums share the same slang as trannies and leftists?

Attached: Wondering.gif (300x300, 860.34K)

why have normalfags started saying based?
my friend said it too the other day and it really confused me because he's not the type of person that uses Any Forums

no you were already gay. faggot.

hivemind

it's not 2005 anymore and this is one of the most popular websites on the internet
anything from here is quickly exported to the entire planet thanks to facebook immigrants, mobile phoneposters and tourists

They got it from Any Forums, which twitter users and redditors browse. Yes I know Any Forums got it from Lil B but that's not why twitter users and redditors say it.

based has been normalfag speak for almost 6 years at this point

Evil cannot create, it can only infect and destroy.

The vast majority of people who say based don't know who some faggot rapper is. The only reason why Twitter and Reddit are using it so fervently now is because they want to ruin it for the rest of us, like their various attempts at forcing their own versions of Wojak, Pepe, and Stonetoss-style comics.

no way, i raided a board on reddit with Any Forums a couple years ago and they thought based was a misspelling of biased

Attached: thumb_do-hot-fuck-with-a-dark-souls-gamer-butchimusds-we-63801795.png (300x487, 119.82K)