DMC

>Dante, the most powerful demon hunter, saves the world from enemies who just stand there and look menacingly at you
Is this... the power... of Japanese gaming?

Attached: ddddd.jpg (1024x752, 70.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmiQhvuQumA&t=454s
youtube.com/watch?v=mmiQhvuQumA&t=495s
youtu.be/mmiQhvuQumA?t=588
youtu.be/mmiQhvuQumA?t=770
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH NO NO NO SHITPOSTER BROS

youtube.com/watch?v=mmiQhvuQumA&t=495s
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtu.be/mmiQhvuQumA?t=588
AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

Is this the power of autism?

the fuck is going on in this thread

youtu.be/mmiQhvuQumA?t=770
NOOOOOOOO HOW COME MY DELUSIONS AREN'T TRUE

I decided to pick a random dmc1 video, quickly go through the first few minutes with the thumbnail seekbar and show OP the times where that player gets attacked so that I nip this stupid thread in the bud.

>have to search through hour-long videos for the one (1) moment the player gets attacked
DMC BROS, DID WE GET TOO COCKY?

Attached: 1613643663811.jpg (1472x1152, 200.63K)

there's obviously a lot more shitposter kun, just use the seekbar and see in the little thumbnail when the player's life goes down, it takes a few seconds

Stop shilling your channel, subhumna filth

>muh punching bags!
This meme has gotten pretty obnoxious but at least it's not politicz

Attached: 1645003739989m.jpg (1024x576, 115.94K)

I was really generous since i searched for an S rank playthrough.
I could have just searched DMC 1 Blind on youtube and that would be that.

If you posted a pic of D5nte you might have had a point, but if you think that DMC1 enemies just stand there you should neck yourself.

Attached: 1629992832061.jpg (1280x720, 69.34K)

Step into any room with Riots and/or Chaos and tell me they're all punching bags. You'd be lying to my face

>2 enemies of the roster of 15 enemies attack you
lol tell me more

Konami, former Data East, Sega and Capcom can use Fighting Force/SIFU on future 3d beat me up game

tameem enchiladas still seething his game flopped and got erased by a god game, huh?

I could also tell you how the bats and machete fucks ruined my hell and hell runs more than I want to admit, or how the Angelo's will always find the worse time to show on screen and slash at me, or how annoying the squiggly arm fire guys are due to how much space they cover with their blade hands, and even more too, but you'll just say that none of that counts anyway.

VICTORY OR SOVNGARDEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Post hell and hell rankings. Should be a cakewalk since enemies just stare at to

Where did the meme of Enemies not fighting back even came from? I feel like the only series that get to boast about particularly aggressive enemies is NG and even then I haven't played it in a while so I could be thinking on higher difficulties only.

I played some DMC 3 today and wanted to try out the blocky boi style and legit there was one attack every 15 seconds as enemies circled me wtf is up with that lmao

If you're gonna make this type of bait then you're supposed to use a DMC5 image ya dunce

Attached: 1623530058961.gif (245x245, 924.36K)