What's your gman theory?

what's your gman theory?

Attached: 1614169303830.jpg (1100x1100, 70.25K)

A lazy ex-machina for vavles shit story disguised as a wacky fourth wall joke between the developer and the player.

First man who found the G-spot, granted powers over space and time by God who is female.

I don't know if it's too obvious to half life fans at this point but I would like to continue thinking that Gman is an almost all-powerful being but not omnipotent with "restrictions", as he mentions sometime
I always thought that Gman was someone who pushes the course of events for his own benefit (or the benefit of his "employers") in a very intelligent and sophisticated way... Never being able to change the events of the past, maybe due to those restrictions that he talks about or just it's not possible to do it, but it is possible to calculate and predict the future. And the nudge he must give, must be precise and accurate, like putting the right man in the wrong place and waiting for the events he calculates to happen, such as completely destabilizing entire planets like Xen and Earth in these cases. Something like a super quantum computer that could predict the movements of everything that moves, or almost everything (some entities like the Vortigaunts are outside of his power it seems)...
But whatever, the writers have a long way to go to make more sense of Gman because this character is not complete yet. I don't know if they want to keep it a mystery all the time

hes a space jew

Gaped Man

G-man is imprisoned by the Combine in Alyx and is also shown to be able to change past events in Alyx.

A stand-in for Valve. His “employers” are literally Valve, and he’s there to push the story and experience in a specific direction.

he's gay for freeman

Attached: 1643798218519.jpg (640x753, 110.46K)

>and is also shown to be able to change past events in Alyx
What past events exactly?

Le epic Eli Vance's death

The most interesting thing is that Gman is employed by someone. Are there other gmen? who does he work for?

Gordon freeMAN

A former member of 50 Cent's G-Unit.

gman was phone all along

the gman's role is to be "ooOOOoo soo mysterious" so you buy more half life games. valve has no idea who he is supposed to be because he is literally just there to keep you enticed. and this is all coming from a die hard half life fan by the way

thats a present event user you should know it

Attached: wew.png (448x448, 88.36K)

thats not a past event

I prefer his female counterpart.

Attached: Ayana.jpg (700x525, 71.76K)

gman more like gay man lmao owned

Worlds first glowie.

My brothers in christ really forget that he does fucking die in Half-Life 2: Episode 2 and we witness his full death and his daughter grieving over his body post-mortem.