Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes

Are you excited about the AoC-tier golden ending that we were denied in the original Three Houses? Are you afraid that Rhea might still not be playable considering her depiction in the trailer?

Attached: E7AD4205-6122-4EBA-9388-34AAADE82E2E.jpg (850x601, 134.16K)

if rhea isn’t playable im gonna burn down all of japan

But Americans already do that with literal nuclear fire.

who cares about the story?
all I want to know if the game is good, and from what I've heard the first fe warriors was bad so I don't have high hopes for the game.

nyaa x 3

Attached: 1625274785341.jpg (1947x1947, 221.49K)

FEW was the success, especially if you don’t care about the story anyway. it had awesome tight gameplay.

If they do a golden route, it better not be all perfect and everyone lives happy ever after. That's boring.

everything I've heard is that the game is a downgrade compared to hyrule warriors so if that isn't the case then please explain.

Well for one thing, you can actually legitimately send non-playing characters out to actually take over bases for you while you’re busy taking care of other shit, and they gain levels and support without you. Enemy AI are also smart too.

>all the movesets are good besides Corrin, no meme padding with weapons nobody wants to use
>History Mode is way better than Zelda's Adventure mode, anybody that denies this is a deranged fanboy
>tactical elements are actually useful, which puts it above pretty much every musou, since AI can actually accomplish things and will do things you tell it do during fights
>but muh clones as if that's unique to FE Warriors

It's genuinely one of the best musous ever made

The only people that actually say shit like "inferior to hyrule warriors" are faggots complaining their F-list FEs aren't in the roster

Building off FE Warriors, Three Hopes has potential to be the greatest warriors game ever made.

I guess I should have payed more attention to it then. Not sure I'll have time to get around to it before this one comes out since I'm only halfway done with hyrule warriors right now, as well playing other games too

who cares about rhea just don't "kill" sothis and jeralth this time

Attached: __sothis_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_do_m_kaeru__8292927d5c7b3209ce80b58d0bab53a8.png (700x900, 345.03K)

Musou with lys

Attached: FIsrY4vXsAQUpV4.jpg (596x811, 150.29K)

Then do it again, and make Anime 2.

Attached: 1641915682340.jpg (1064x1503, 1021.22K)

The gameplay in FEW was exceptional for a musou game. The the people complained about was movesets, which itself wasn't the problem. There was just 50 sword units with pretty different movesets while lances and axes had enough to count on one hand, at least until dlc broadened the playable roster.

It was pretty bad...
The story was garbo, character choices were stupid, and they had the gall to make DLC characters have moves from other characters.

Hopefully this is better. But I don't really see anyone that excited for it.

I just want best Dad playable.

Attached: 6DA42825-E262-4D8B-A474-8DD6B3AA3F39.jpg (1600x1920, 362.94K)

FEW’s gameplay was amazing. What people bitched about was the roster and clones. Clones make sense once you realize the game is using characters more as classes than individuals. You don’t play Fire Emblem and deploy only a single Pegasus Knight or Archer and FEW adapts the unit deployment aspect of Fire Emblem extremely well.

The roster choices were fucked the moment they decided to include Fates which necessitated all of the siblings being playable. And yeah the decision to focus on on Shadow Dragon + Fateswakening was retarded.

>Nintendo hasn't said that non-TH characters are going to be in the game or not.
>FEW1's director wants to include Roy and Ike if they ever made a sequel.
>Three Hopes gets revealed, this makes it very likely that non-TH characters like Roy and Ike will appear in this game, but anons argue about the game being a sequel or spin-off to FEW1
>The state of non-TH characters depends if they appear in base or DLC
I will buy this game if they include Camilla in it, so I can play as her on-foot.

Attached: eeed81fb8d7c7bdec1a517caba11d543[1].jpg (1250x2003, 188.01K)

No, because the entire fucking point of Three Houses is irreconcilable differences based on personal goals and the good of its people. Making a golden route where everybody's happy defeats the purpose of the first game.
Also gameplay wise it's 720p sub 30 FPS so fuck that

i just want more edel

Attached: 1623403577397.jpg (900x1350, 139.91K)