R E I N F O R C E D

R E I N F O R C E D
D E E P S L A T E

Attached: file.png (300x300, 11.72K)

>the new treasure in the Ancient City is an enchantment that is incompatible with most other boot enchantments and only increases your crouching speed
idk why but this soiled all the hype i had

looks like a Shek compressed into a cube

Attached: GenMod-Albino-Shek-Unlocker-2.jpg (989x730, 50.7K)

Do I understand correctly that depth strider cant be used along with soul speed now?

no. a new entchantment that blocks all other boot enchantment except for feather falling. Its called "Swift Sneak" and max 3 allows you to sneak as fast as you can normally run.

Ivan ooze?

boots have to many enchantments anyway
they should move Depth Strider to pants or something

please stop making me want to have sex with a cube

>entire portions of the underground are now no man's land since a warden can 2 shot you no matter what
T-thanks

That sounds great, actually, especially for multiplayer PvP, raiding bases, etc.

Why does it take them so long to develop the updates?
I swear, they spend most of the time doing nothing until they start releasing snapshots, and then they actually start working on the game.

>"Swift Sneak" and max 3 allows you to sneak as fast as you can normally run.
That's kinda funny but I can't imagine a situation where you'd want that. Mobs aren't distracted by crouching in open terrain (where you'd want to run to escape) and I feel like most players aren't fooled by it in PvP situations.

This just prevents you from making god boots. Other armor pieces also have incompatible enchantments.

Yeah I'm not exactly thrilled that the entire deepslate layer, which was only just added to the game, is now a perpetual Nemesis chasedown. Let me fucking dig in peace, the game already has the Nether for stupid bullshit like this.

>as you can normally run
*walk
It's slightly slower than walking

thanks, i fucked up

What actually is the purpose of that block (obviously pushing it with a piston / being able to break it but not get anything is just due to development stuff), but is it going to be something like a portal?

>That's kinda funny but I can't imagine a situation where you'd want that.
Maybe in the fucking ancient city, you dumbass

Is it really that hard to kill? Sounds like it can get annoying really fast.

it got more hp than ender dragon or wither, you figure, also no loot

Does it appear outside of Ancient Cities???

well the new "biome" spawns in patches, which can be not even close to the city, with those sensors. so yes it can.

>its a human BUT
any artist or writer who does this shit needs to be fired.

>I can't imagine a situation where you'd want that.
Building. You could bridge way faster without the fear of falling. Sneak Speed would be super helpful in the End.

well

>but is it going to be something like a portal?
it seems like it, but at the same time I hardly doubt the devs are gonna make a new dimension when they hardly add any new stuff and the End it still shallow as fuck