Horizon Forbidden West released this weekend

>Horizon Forbidden West released this weekend
>There are more Elden Ring threads and those threads are more active than Horizon threads

why are you Any Forumsermin like this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.37.20 PM.png (1374x1372, 3.41M)

imagine paying $60 release price for a singe player game that will be 70% off in a month

Attached: 36293344-7DEF-4938-B7D4-3CDD7317CE30.jpg (1024x426, 58.72K)

First was shit, second looks just as bad and turned the unattractive main character to an even uglier goblin

chorizos forbidden wurst

Attached: 1645061525768m.jpg (1024x686, 79.88K)

You got a statue on italy, stop bitching.

Attached: Meanwhile in italy.jpg (1080x1080, 181.06K)

Waiting for the PC version

Yooo new 'okado dropped?

Petra tit sweat

nobody actually cares about this game, and all the hype feels inauthentic since NOBODY talks about the original ever

It's almost like Souls games are better than woke movies games or something.

I don't play snoy tranny games

you do know that the first Horizon game sold more than the Dark Souls trilogy combined?

Because this game could've been made by Ubisoft as well. Looks nice, everything else is just what other open world games have already done for years.

It sold 4m then year after going free it was 20m. Sony counts free downloads as purchases.

you think fucking marvel movies are masterpieces or something?

RETARD ALERT

How is this different from any other open world game? Sorry but even a new Killzone would've been more interesting at this point.

Attached: A1628D7E-4C7C-4583-9AA8-DD15EC6341A6.jpg (1024x813, 179.8K)

Fnv must be the best selling game of all time if threads on Any Forums are supposed to mean anything. Fnv remains a shitty game for trannies.

why would i ever want to play this?

This. Sales are basically the only measure of interest and Horizon speaks for itself

>download game for free
>sony’s system sends you a receipt
Thats not a gift so it becomes a sale

There was a guy who, not too long ago, was posting with full conviction that Horizon was a better Monster Hunter game than the actual Monster Hunter games. Dude got BTFO'd so hard that he bailed the thread.

And Wii Sports sold more than most Sony games have sold in their lifetime. So now what?

in italy pajeetkun

Speaks wonders of the quality of the franchise when you have that many sales yet no one cares to talk about it online
Maybe the games are just completely unremarkable despite the sales numbers?

The first Horizon was boring as sin to get through and reviewers confirmed that the sequel is more of the same.
Simple as.

Attached: FHiYvkCXoAMgiup.jpg (720x499, 34.2K)

Here's your :old fallout faces," Snoy.

Attached: old fallout faces.png (1230x838, 929.12K)

Minecraft shits all over your gender fluid sim bitch.

Having fun so far but I hate this game’s heavy handed and self-serious storytelling. Hate the character dialog. Hate Aloy’s face and hairstyle. Even aside from her facial structure, why does she have such bad skin? She legit has rosacea.

Attached: 92A140B2-E5A5-4C2B-A4ED-6AD66C9EAA59.jpg (375x239, 28.52K)

Oh, then I guess Wii Sports is better than the entire Snoy library then?
It actually is lmao

Why do you care about some pozzed ubishit-like?

And gta 5 sold the most because it's not on shitendo platforms now what?

Windburn

a high B-vitamin diet also causes facial flushing

And Pokemon is the highest grossing media franchise ever, so now what?

I would rather play another souls rehash than another ubisoft tier open world game

Attached: 1645155983765.jpg (1200x675, 81.72K)

And Minecraft sold even more than GTA 5, so now what?