Attached: file.png (419x620, 357.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/12NvKmD9Zxhs
youtube.com/watch?v=z3n4DjQDhNw
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/589118276
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wannabe Tolkien writing.
Like the rest of his shit.

He ate some sandwiches and advised on how to write exposition or as he calls it Sexposition without the Sex.

He wrote a 30 minute long scat scene involving Melina

He has yellow fever

Drank and shat on Miyazaki's floor
By the time Miyazaki asked him politely to leave he was shitting brown water

The world's tax policy.

Mi-Mi-Miya*sputters as he loses oxygen* MITSUBISHI-san, I am a VERY busy man, you must understand *eats* I am as of late working quite diligently on my newest book, The *fart* The WINDS of Winter, *sweats loudly* I have only so much time to devote to your little electronic amusement.*hacks up chicken bone* But what I find TRULY egregious, based on the material you have provided me, and *belches* based on your PREVIOUS work, is the complete lack of believable World-Building. In particulaaaaaaaarrrrrr*heart stops for 20 seconds* the complete LACK of any description of Lord Gwyn, who is a KING I suppose *snort* having ANY kind of discernible tax policy! His capital, Anal London I believe you so quaintly named it *chuckles* seems to be quite grandiose, aye? But how does he PAY for it all? Flying buttresses ah yes, great big knights patrolling around, who pays for THOSE? *urine stain slowly spreads on shorts* You've got to THINK about these things, man, or else I won't get any work done at all! *falls into diabetic coma*

But Tolkien is about pure themes like friendship and good and evil, while his themes are morbid and vile.

>Oh dear, lowly tarnished! You’ve caught me at a bad time, please look away I
>UGGGHHHH *SPLORRRRRRT*
>oh my AAAHHHHHHH *SPLORRRRRRT
>oh gods, my insides mmmmmmmmmm *SPLORRRRRRT

it's more accurate to call him the anti-Tolkien, which is appropriate to Miyazaki too

Attached: george-r-r-martin-666845.jpg (640x916, 152.44K)

copy pasting Germanic myths, which I don't mind because I think that shit is cool anyway

It’s because he’s an atheist so there’s no soul in it

Game here to post this kek

Literal child

I mean, he's not completely wrong, he just doesn't seem to realize a story doesn't have to be 100% centered on realism, idealism is a great way to look at storytelling, and it's what makes Tolkien great.

Grrm is like those sequels who improve on their source material in every conceivable way.

He is completely wrong for the sheer fact it is made clear right in the text that Hobbits have large families, Sam himself has like seven or eight children. This fat fuck is either so petty (already been proven through the tax policy quote and others) or perverse he actually discounts all this because there isn't an actual graphic sex scene showing the hobbits fucking. Funny he has made similar statements that Tolkien portrayed war dishonestly because there was no sexual violence, and that he avoided mentioning elf-orc intermarriage.

Well? How did godrick pay for all those arms?

Attached: 1633617810888 (1).png (550x551, 216.77K)

Literal childrens books.

voca.ro/12NvKmD9Zxhs

>has the lexicon of a middle schooler
>one of the most popular books sold this century
I'm not even surprised, just apathetic and sad simultaneously, if that makes sense.

Tolkien's world is depicted in such an idealistic way it's hard to imagine the fuck.
Of course they do, grrm was just talking about the tone set by Tolkien.

Reminder tolkien plagiarized lord of the rings.
youtube.com/watch?v=z3n4DjQDhNw

>So what's his actual contribution to the game
His name

His name. Which was poorly timed because of season 8 GOT completely destroying his name forever

That is tolkein's legacy, yes

Thats exactly why everyone thinks his opinions are so retarded. Tolkien wrote a very straightforward, foundational work of fantasy. It's a grand story about an epic quest and a struggle between the forces of good and evil. It doesn't NEED to get lost in soap opera grittiness like who's fucking who and who cheated on their spouse to fuck their sister or whatever.

It's fine if you wanna go and make a world where things like that drive the characters and the story forward, but calling a FANTASY story that doesn't bother with the 100% realistic reactions and pettiness of the average real life person "incomplete" is absolutely asinine.

Good thing he had nothing to do with season 8 of got

What's your actual contribution to this board? You made this exact same thread yesterday and got your answers. Get new material.
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/589118276

Straightforward is an understatement lol