Brehs. We are about to experience one of the greatest gaming disasters since TORtanic

Brehs. We are about to experience one of the greatest gaming disasters since TORtanic.

Attached: file.png (999x999, 1.31M)

lost ark dying on friday like new world?

LMAO

Attached: 1645167251753.jpg (1024x926, 89.1K)

Attached: 1629492402577.jpg (798x1119, 223.5K)

How are Fromfags this pathetic?

Oh look. The fake discord spammers arriving right on schedule. A weird cope, but it won't stop the inevitable.

Attached: file.png (2048x1536, 2.59M)

But is it a gaming disaster if nobody except autists and incels expected it to be good?

>MiyoshinBOT
As a Niohbro i want to let everyone know that not all of us are involve in this type of discordfaggotry.

Shazamtranny, just give up already

You could always try shoving art of war up your ass instead of rules for radicals once in a while

slowest comeback in the west, go back to discord lmao

>easier, open world reskin of Dark Souls 3 made with "gamer accessibility" in mind
Frombros... what if Shazam was right?

Shazamchads... I kneel

>fromsoft makes games for elitists and incels
>trannies obsess over it

Why did the trannies claim shazamposting to themselves or did Any Forums gave shazamposting to the trannies instead? I really liked this meme even tho the actor is a jew and the source material is pretty gay. Shazamposting is pretty funny and is a high quality shitpost, it takes a lot of research to do a good shazam post and now that Any Forums completely vilified shazamposting, I am not having as much fun on Any Forums as I used to. At this rate I would be forced to actually play vidya instead of lurking here. Fuck you all.

Attached: 1586756016299s.jpg (125x125, 1.78K)

It was kinda funny for cyberpunk for a little bit but got spammed by schizos way too much

>organized astroturfing
>on Any Forums

Attached: who_would_do_that.jpg (480x360, 25.42K)

SHAZAM, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

why is he wearing a woman's clothes?

>implying that's a bad thing
Fuck off. The game will be kino.

Go back to assassins creed

Its not happening, rope yourself

internet people always have boogiemen

the people that profit are the baiters that have no sides

This will be my last post in this thread

Go back to discord, tranny.

t. ubi tower lover

Elden ring has no towers.

Literally kill yourself you discord tranny faggots

I will not play Elden Ring.

I kneel

Sneed

We're getting a game that is still supported and getting tons of content more than 10 years later? Sounds good

TOR is better than shit ass game kek

Pretty much why Squeenix threads are doomed to fail. someone always mentions XV and either the genuine autism dynamo or one of his copycats show up and derail the thread having the same argument time and time again because no Square Enix fan is smart enough not to bite the bait and has to justify their game every god damn time.

I don't know what your problem is but you best get your roody poo candy ass out of this thread shazamtranny, this is black adamn thats a good game country

and that's the bottom line

Attached: Blackadamn.png (1000x1351, 2.07M)

Shazam bros...I Sneed.

Attached: 1644521898003.jpg (520x480, 39.18K)

The DLCs will have

shazam-sama...you were always right

Attached: 432.jpg (200x338, 18.51K)

Attached: 1621665997243.jpg (447x400, 41.19K)

Based litty-pilled

Your ass will have a tower in it tonight.