Well ?

Well ?

Attached: vote.png (350x510, 363.69K)

OOT. But majora is a great spin off.

3D Zelda is shit.

Attached: 1620638960194.png (800x600, 703.6K)

After long consideration, I think while Majoras Mask is a deeper and more atmospheric game, Ocarina provided a more consistent and fun adventure

I feel like majoras mask is too short

This. Its the only game I have to 100% to get a good experience. Every mask and heartpiece.

What's the best version of Majora's mask?

OOT, MM is the worst Zelda Game

Attached: 81-iGyyz5-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1371, 320.18K)

I've tried to get into them multiple times, but I really don't see why people like them.

No

they are both overrated as fuck
a link's awakening

Majora is just OOT using reused assets and a time limit

OoT: ahead of its time, really good but falls in the same formula and plot as A Link to the Past

MM: had a very rushed development and it was made with even less resources and people than OOT but at least introduced a whole new set of concepts and mechanics, broke away with the whole zelda/hyrule lore and introduced something new.

MM could have been a masterpice if done properly but N64 was already at the end of its lifespan and most of the Nintendo minds were focused on GC and Wind Waker.

>top:
>masterpiece that revolutionized gaming
>bottom:
>unironically TOO MUCH WAITING

majoras cover is ultra kino

Sure with some mods

Majora's Mask, easily.
- Great execution of its themes.
- Fantastic OST.
- Memorable areas and moments that no other Zelda has really been able to match. Entering the Moon is probably the best example of this.
- Good villain.
- Doesn't rely on the tried and tested path of Hyrule, Ganon, Zelda, Triforce, etc.

because you're unwilling to listen to others' experiences with these games? they've been talked about since before Any Forums's existed, you claiming not to see why people like them is disingenuous unless you are genuinely retarded

you may want to try thinking next time you consider posting if that's possible for you

Very good games. However...

Attached: 1555457607158.png (292x411, 271.55K)

because you're unwilling to listen to others' experiences with these games? they've been talked about since before Any Forums's existed, you claiming not to see why people like them is disingenuous unless you are genuinely retarded

you may want to try thinking next time you consider posting if that's possible for you

>have to 100%
I love to 100% this game. I'd get NSO to play it again if they would allow us to turn off those horrid borders. I wish more people would make a big deal out of this. Nintendo won't even let us play the games we pay for without being forced to keep those ugly ass borders and UI elements on, because they want it to be obvious that it's NSO if anyone streams it or posts footage online.

the first two areas of majoras mask (swamp and mountain) are so fucking boring. the game feels like it doesnt even really start until great bay.

The best video game of all time, Ocarina of Time

eternal cope

Attached: boomer-cope.png (1500x720, 1.45M)

And this is a good thing.