ELDEN RING PC stuttering issues

PC elder chads, I'm worried.

Attached: ssCapture.png (580x259, 48.79K)

It's over

Shazam was right

Attached: 1621287057106.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Most likely it's going to stutter even worse than ds3.

>runs like shit on PC
>runs like shit on consoles

this is why you don't preorder games Any Forums

Attached: 1630575155961.gif (181x160, 898.05K)

shazam is a myt-

>1060 to play this
>Stuttering
It was an obvious shit port from the start

Attached: 45457433.png (1794x1008, 2.95M)

>3080
>10700k
>32gbs of 4000mhz

I'll be okay, r-right?

Should’ve bought a PS5 instead of that $1000 graphics card. Even a PS4 will run it without stuttering lmao fucking hell how embarrassing

DS3 managed to stutter regardless of hardware.
And now we also have easy anticheat running in background.

>muh frame pacing
The solution 99.99% of the time is to disable in-game vsync, then limit the FPS to 0.02 below your refresh rate, e.g., 59.98 for 60hz. People will always be technologically retarded no matter how expensive their hardware is.

Works on my machine

>Even a PS4 will run it without stuttering
That's not going to happen. PS4 struggles to even run bloodborne.

LAZY FAGGOT devs yet again

is that the tranny hunter guy ?

This should come as no surprise to anyone who has ever played a 3D Japanese game on PC. Most of them run like shit, and many of them don't even receive fixes to address performance issues.

Only intel Alder Lake has horrible fucked up stuttering or simply doesn't work. Its a completely untested CPU and requires dev support for literally everything because of how its CPU cores work.

>DS3 managed to stutter regardless of hardware
Fucking when, I never ever had stuttering on ds3

I'm playing the PS5 version and I have only noticed stuttering in one place and it's clearly because the game is loading a new area during a long elevator ride.
No idea how bad it's on PC because Steam doesn't let me play until the official release date because I got a retail code early.

From games are locked 60fps. That rivatuner shit only works with games with unlocked fps and also not reliable.

>a PS4 game has minimal requirements on par with PS5 console exclusive Deathloop
I can bet that Deathloop runs better

>easy anti cheat
>Denuvo

Imagine my shock when it stutters.

You had it, but just didn't notice most likely.

No, it works with any game. Doesn't matter if it has an FPS cap or not. You set limit the FPS to 0.02 FPS below the cap/refresh rate, then force vsync through the control panel. This improves frame pacing in every game in existence.

>Elden Ring doom posters are autistic in their discord

Attached: 1644483482191.png (1460x1090, 697.51K)

I'll be playing it at 60fps on my $500 console. Too bad the "master race" memed you into paying $2000 for an inferior experience. Enjoy your stutter, and cheaters. PC gaming, not even once.

Who could have predicted that Fromsoft would not give a shit about the PC version?

Do any of you actually play video games?
Japs just make low end games that any ten year old PC can bruteforce, but they all have shit optimization and require much better hardware than they should theoretically.

Sources: RE8, all SE titles, etc.

FromSoft just extra retarded.

Well, we will see soon
Until that moment I'm not going to delete my preorder

Dial8

It doesn't have denuvo retard