Did you notice?

AAA games in the West are forcing left wing culture.
Milquetoast writing, liberal atmosphere, masculine women, feminine men, LGBTQ, forced diversity, shoddy programming, etc.
How do you feel about this culture dominating Western video games so much going forward?
Should everyone, regardless of their personal views, be forced with this culture?

Attached: 0.jpg (444x423, 30.62K)

>STOP MENTIONING POLITICS WHEN DISCUSSING THE OVERTLY POLITICAL MODERN GAMING INDUSTRY!!!

Attached: 1645202087668.png (800x789, 118.26K)

i dont fucking care SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

>SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
You first troon

Attached: 1645199879558.png (500x344, 140.52K)

Attached: 1643833701141.png (1119x797, 231.55K)

I'm just hoping for the second video game crash to happen, just to see these greedy assholes sweat.

Yes as long as it results in more flops to laugh at like BF2042

I find it amusing that people actually think this problem is worth complaining about when AAAs would be bad regardless because of consoomer culture.
Who fucking cares if the next Ubishit game has a black disabled trans woman in it.

It's kind of amazing to see how many theories fascists can come up with to justify their mediocrity. Maybe they should apply for a creative writing job instead

I think you should be dragged behind a barn and shot like the rabid dog you are

I just don't play those games. Plenty of other games out there!

Im tired of politically poisoned megalomaniacs taking everything i love, the only thing that can save western gaming from nu-politicians is the holy purge and the indie soul.

Sneed nigger
stop posting

>It's kind of amazing to see how many theories fascists can come up with to justify their mediocrity
Commies literally have to pretend the world we live in is imaginary with critical theory because they are so personally inadequate

Fuck off commie
You were never the counter culture

That haircut never had and never will look good on anyone ever in the entire history of the human race past present and future. Neither will thick eyebrows like those.
Looking "unique and different" is not inherently a good thing. No one is impressed when you make yourself uglier on purpose as some kind of statement about identity, they're just disgusted.

Let’s say this is true, why is wokeism a thing in Canada and Europe too? Surely BlackRock can’t extend that far.

>Theory
>Here's the evidence and publicly available information
Kind of amazing how progs will lie and obfuscate constantly to hide their own fascistic lusts.

yeah stop talking about western shit

The best part is people like you do nothing, offer nothing, you just bitch and whine, and then pussy out immediately after.

So I agree with him, shut the fuck up, because in any real conversation you would be lying flat on your face with a couple of broken teeth from being an annoying cunt.

I am saddened by it and don't support games that have this shit in them.

>Should everyone, regardless of their personal views, be forced with this culture?
Yes

Attached: 352.jpg (400x400, 42.34K)

If you disagree with treating persons of color and transpersons with respect and dignity, then yes I guess I'm a communist and you get the gulag fucking racist chudcels

>Surely BlackRock can’t extend that far.
Maybe not but international jewry can

>because in any real conversation you would be lying flat on your face with a couple of broken teeth from being an annoying cunt.

talk about impotent power fantasies user.

Sorry but righties aren't creative. This is all just 10% of what's really going on, but it's correct.

>Surely BlackRock can’t extend that far.

Attached: 1640727702796.jpg (888x675, 160.27K)

Companies should be allowed to peddle whatever wares they want, with whatever ideologies they see fit, regardless of what trannies or neckbeards believe. Anything else would be actual censoring by the government, rather than the fake outrage "censoring" that people keep talking about in here.

Attached: fang-yuan-pope.jpg (1500x2625, 505.01K)

KYS mass replying nigger you're not even worth a (you)

>AAA games.
Stopped reading there. What's the phrase, play stupid games win stupid prizes?

Couldn't give a shit
The entire industry could magically collapse tomorrow and I'd still have enough games to play to last me a lifetime

I fought in the battlefields of based gamergate, but too many faggots here were already leftoid retards or stayed neutral

Attached: 1408456240529.jpg (530x742, 115.81K)

>If you disagree with treating persons of color and transpersons with respect and dignity, then yes I guess I'm a communist and I will seethe and cope

fixed it for you

how will your parents react if i tell them that their faggot obsessed failure of a son spends majority of his time sending gory pictures to randos on the internet

Right, because if i offer even a voice chat towards you this instant, you will shy away like a dumb autistic fuck. Shut the fuck up unless you're willing to put up something, you spineless trash bag.

Yes, it absolutely can and does.

>WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

Yep, it's schizo Chud Time.

P. S. I am never a women

You're a racist, not even worth the air you steal

Not my problem, fuck amerimutts and fuck american video games. Still waiting for Elden Ring.

Jokes on you, my rig sucks so I only play pirated old games pre 00's

I'm all for it since a leftist made the best Fallout game in the series and one of the greatest RPGs of all time

Attached: 1630880412310 je3.jpg (577x442, 49.98K)

Based free speech free market peddler.

That's why I'm making my own game.
Fuck this nonsense.

>muh corporate rights
Meanwhile, corporations are squahsing the speech of normal people and here you are bitching about corporations being censored when they're not; and they're the ones doing the censorship
No, fuck Twitter, fuck Jewtube. They need to build their own government if they want unrestricted speech. Speech has consequences, and I'm sorry but not sorry that you're screeching over Twitter's rights.

Good man. Capitalism as at the brink of collapse again in America, hence why you see these faggot posters like OP.

Attached: am i kawaii.jpg (680x680, 111.03K)

Hey, im When i said politically poisoned megalomaniacs i meant then from every wing, the thing is that only commies get to the point were they are a cancerous threat to everyone's freedom.
I want to protect, EVERYONE'S FREEDOM, NO MATTER THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN, NO MATTER THE GENDER THEY IDENTIFY AS, NO MATTER WHERE THEY COME FROM, THEIR FREEDOM IS SACRED, UP TO NO ONE TO TARNISH

leftist doesnt automatically mean woke

Who is forcing this on you? You know you can simply not buy games you don't like, right?

0 examples.
wojak and straw man argument, nice job.
trannie-obsession
Do you have anything of substance to communicate, or do you just need attention desperately.

>AAA games
are we really gonna pretend to fucking care about AAA games to complain about the left

Woke is a dogwhistle for "black people don't deserve equal rights"

>do you just need attention desperately.
I'm not the one demanding the world enable my gender delusions

the only true jews

Attached: 1645204009207.jpg (500x420, 29.67K)

Corporations are not squashing anything though. Consumers and society as a whole are squashing each other by supporting whatever is convenient and accessible to themselves and not caring about the consequences. As long as society chooses that to be the case, and so do you by being part of society and its benefits, then that is the rules you will have to play by.
If that is not to your taste, you could always go live in international waters, or up a mountain, or just about anywhere else neutralized.

Attached: tumblr_e94fab1ead9ce689627cfb652846d95a_a812e167_1280.jpg (1280x1797, 333.52K)

>only commies get to the point were they are a cancerous threat to everyone's freedom.
we live in a corporatized nightmare and the EARN IT act is yet another attempt at privatizing the internet by hiding it in a THINK OF THE CHILDREN bill

shut the fuck up mccarthy, "COMMIESSSS" was the original cancel culture

Ok, I don't care about what's '''woke''' because I'm not a republikkkan.

Attached: 1537971840469.png (1024x768, 464.44K)

The western industry is dead we all know that. Gaming will last as long as japan resist the sjw crap, which it won't be more than ten years. Then they would've succedeed in destroying the hobby like they did with comics

Actually, people coming from most political perspectives are calling for the powers of corporations to be reined in, but their demands are being ignored. There's no great clamouring by the people to give corporations more power.