Be honest, do you spend money on gacha or lootboxes in your vidya, Any Forums?

Be honest, do you spend money on gacha or lootboxes in your vidya, Any Forums?

Attached: DOAX_VV_2021-08-18_11-01-07.png (1920x1080, 3.65M)

no I'm too poor
so I just cook to hot girl for free
post more

I've played a bunch of JP gacha games over the years and only once did I spend a few bucks (around $10 for some guaranteed thing I think, can't remember). Genshin Impact is the first time I started spending money regularly in-game, but since the censorship shit I've stopped. I did buy the digital manga collection for VV which came with a code for a Hitomi SSR. Not sure if that counts. /blog

mods purge the doa threads
its hopeless

No and when I was playing genshin I was feeling like spending money would ruin the random fun of pulls
ended up getting characters like diona who I thought I would never use but shes been on my team since I got her

>cook to hot girl
coom to hot girls*
yeesh
who? what? mods on this board are npc retards if anything

Isn't there a mod enabling that ban avoiding autist that reports DOA threads just for existing?

No. I barely spend money on buying games, much less freetoplay extra shit.

Currently sitting on 180k gems, 9 10x tickets and 20 trendy tickets. No valentine's SSR.
FML

Attached: FLO4mOWXoAEOXsu.jpg (3440x1440, 439.6K)

>genshin without whaling
Is it possible?

I'm interested in VV as I was kinda interested in Tina and since her debut being a success and pretty simpy I would be interested in spending money on her but that's only if they release a reseted western steam release.

Gacha are 100x more worth spending on vs western "games"

Tina was like 5 or 6 years too late desu

Nah I try not to spend money on things like that.
They're just cosmetics after all, but at the same time if someone wants to buy cosmetics they should feel free to do so as long as they dont go nuts with mtx. If they do go nuts with mtx then they should rightfully be mocked.

Attached: 1507752065143.png (1280x720, 274.01K)

Probably like $35k into FGO. Probably the only game I'll ever spend on. Play a couple other gachas, but I've had zero impulse to spend a dime, so I think it's just my obsession with TM.

user please get help.

I spend money on buying poor anons Steam games every now and then
way better than silly microtransactions
no I'm not buying anything tou you assholes. I already did recently.

Attached: 958260_20220203071341_1.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Eh, I just accumulate money and have fuck all to spend it on, so who cares. I'll probably die with more money than I need so long as the world doesn't go to shit and if it does then money will be worthless.

I only spend money on lewd dlc

Attached: Atelier Ryza 2_ Lost Legends _ the Secret Fairy_20220111162719.jpg (1920x1080, 379.11K)

I'm very sorry to hear that, friend. Here's to you.

Attached: 20220212212752_1.jpg (3840x2160, 769.48K)

I've only ever played one game with mechanics like that and I never spent a dime. I'll probably avoid all games with those mechanics going forward as well.

Small amounts i can make up easily with one DAY of work.

If i was like 99% of faggots on gatcha, spending 8 times their monthly pay for a CHANCE at a jpg....those fags need help.

Never paid for a lootbox or a gacha roll.

yes