What are the odds that pic related becomes new world 2 in few months

what are the odds that pic related becomes new world 2 in few months

Attached: qs.jpg (776x437, 58.48K)

What are the odds MMO fags will actually play video games instead of masterbating to player counts?

It isn't bugged to fuck and is f2p so not high even though it's a way worse game.

None, I pre-purchased New World, played for 20 hour. I didn't pay for this game because of New World and I already have 88 hours in it since Saturday. I cancelled wow subscription yesterday.

It can't become new world 2. It's generic, but it's korean generic, not western generic. By virtue of having pompous armors and cleavage it will last at least a few years if not more, something that whoever designed new world thought themselves to be above of.

name on kmmo that did well in the west after launch
yeah, there's your answer

My friends are addicted to this game and started shilling it to me before it came out. I'm waiting a few months to see if they drop it before I even bother looking at it.

Attached: 1_VkRZnCouYE_BxTfLqE7ZVw.jpg (1200x800, 187.55K)

all other korean mmos with cleavage and pompous armors that came before Lost Ark are completely dead in the west though.

It won't be New World because it actually has content. Whether or not you like that content is another thing entirely.

are you guys gonna roll on the new eu w servers for less q + cute mount?
Im a no founder pack buyer and have low hours invested but I have 15ms in the central servers
is there a single chance central servers one day get populated by central europe subhumans speaking their animal language or will it remain the way it is now
i truly dont want to roll on the new serv

>in few months
You mean next friday? 100%

>tfw I want to play it but all my friends lost interest because of login issues
I've been 50 for a week and they're still in their 20s, if they quit I quit

Player counts are the only thing that matters you dumb peepee
they dictate what releases, and where the industry is headed
you fool dookie muncher
you silly poop sniffer
you idiot turd toucher
you stupid scat scoffer
you dumb diarrhea drinker
you handicapped guano gobblin

>lost shart has content
>0815 random instanced "dungeon" where you kill 2906094 mobs in 5 minutes and log out again.

>normie friend get the founder pack and play on the first central servers when they opened up for them
>is 20 at launch
>I create a char on central europe but cant join his server because it said "cannot create"
>friend is playing 1hour a week or so
>gets mad at me because Im not on his server to unranked pvp
I wish I had friends that were not normalfags with 2h gametime a week lads

That's true, sort of. Black desert is still chugging along nicely.
But this one is the biggest. If this one also fails then it's probably the last one that's ever coming this way.

>Its another abyss dungeon group where nobody knows what to do

Attached: 1583682952563.png (205x295, 83.6K)

Very high im already bored of it

what a surprise.... how is posible that poeple dont know mechanics when is there first run of a dungeon from the game was released a week ago.....
people like you make me sick

>what are the odds that pic related becomes new world 2 in few months
amazon is mostly only publishing the game, so chances are automatically much better

Weak bait but its been out since 2019

pretending to be retarded then?