It was true(FF14)

How can a community that does this survive this long. Are they all a bunch of self lobotomized zombies? Who the hell did I "disrespect" here? My post got taken down in less than 5 seconds.

Attached: 00.jpg (960x720, 97.37K)

>too retarded to understand AoE spells

>NOOOOO WHY CANT I SAY THE NWORD AAAAAAAAAAAA
>UNBAN ME RIGHT NOW YOU LIBERAL KEKS!!!
kill yourself

Attached: file.png (600x1052, 573.44K)

Respond to this post with you're toons, please rate mine as well should you like, or not I don't mind

Attached: 4157decd439a61d5bf33e640d4a73ca0_2e97c13fdd593d15d543093f8a37b6f0fl0_640x873.jpg (640x873, 44.27K)

you have to go back

Are these posts just made by bots responding to keywords?

>is doing dungeons
>doesn't understand
read your fucking tooltips

>taking a picture of a screen
you're as retarded as XIV trannies

xiv is brutally awful until like 50+, a lvl 20 wow classic class is more interesting, and they purposefully keep it shit to sell boosts

>going to reddit
Might as well stay there you faggot.

Nah, wojak niggers just operate on cruise control like that.

>Windows user
>Can't take a screenshot
Is there a more stereotypical combination?

I figured I'd ask the reddit people, since most of the players that play the game are there. And the AOE spells I have at level 21 do 1/3 of the damage that "fire" does. And I know that AOE will do less damage but to more enemies yeah that goes without saying. However I haven't needed them at all.

It's r*ddit nigger, what the fuck did you expect?

Well at least you're a real person, all the people here are on the same level of stupid as the reddit guys.

Not for such a post to get banned in 5 seconds. Maybe if I had called the fragile effeminate males there something "bad".

Saying negative thing about product = Hitler

I have an IQ over 140, and let's just say I remember so many of my wildest brain farts that this is nothing by comparison. As a statistical fact, I know every single one of you have had similar moments. Speaking of statistics, when you deal with hundreds of thousands to millions of people, stuff like this simply starts to happen.

It doesn't require much. A few sleepless nights, an occupied mind, turning effects or damage numbers down, testing the spells exclusively on singular mobs and not making the connection. One bad night for one person is not indicative of anything at all on the level of the entire community. Not for FFXIV, not for WoW, not for any game, or any other activity for that matter.

But yes, you go on and hate for the sake of hating. It's how teenagers express themselves, unbound, primal emotions exhibited and experienced for their own sake. A perfectly natural part of an adolescent mind's development.

Sounds like that poster should have just played a better game (FFXI)

That sweet sweet geodata

>Plays a mage
>Gets mad when he has to do mage things
Good blog post, 10/10.
If you want to hop around like a faggot play any of the myriad of classes that do that. If you want to hit a bunch of buttons, and focus on multiple objectives, play a healer or tank.
But I don't pay your sub, so feel free to keep doing shit you don't like.