What does it matter if PC is techically better than consoles if PC never makes any game using that power to its...

What does it matter if PC is techically better than consoles if PC never makes any game using that power to its advantage and all the best looking games are released for console?
Only two games PC can really brag about when it comes to graphics is Half-Life 2 back in 2004 and Crysis back in 2007.

Attached: horizonforbiddenwestgraphics.jpg (1280x720, 200.28K)

What's the point of good graphics when it's used on snoy tranny movie games?

CRYSIS

actually agree with this more or less... especially when looking at new graphics cards and price.. every other card gen PC kinda needs a somewhat "crysis" moment or why even bother.
Its bullshit that today some games look worse than crysis while demand bigger and better cards than crysis fuck this bullshit in particular.

Why do Sony "movie games" have better gameplay than Xenoblade, Pokemon, Luigis Mansion, and Animal Crossing?
Ive always wondered on this argument made by the same autistic fuck in every thread.

>Why do Sony "movie games" have better gameplay than Xenoblade, Pokemon, Luigis Mansion, and Animal Crossing?
They don't

all my friends play on pc

Hey another image to the Sony exclusive template

They are all garbage.

Great argument drone!

>best looking games are released on console
LMAO

But they do, even objectively. More comprehensive AI, more input, more input options in general. So what part separates them exactly into a movie game? Luigis Mansion 3, for example, has countless cutscenes, why isn't that a movie game?

Optimization will always be a bitch on PC. See 3090 owners with every game having launch issues or having you to lower some setting just to get it to not run at shit frames.

They don't sony pony.

this dummy missed out on CP2077/Metro Exodus/Control lmao

have fun with your fake lighting with lots of foliage and fog I guess?

Attached: img2.jpg (3840x1600, 1.85M)

Yeah, the Switch library is pretty trash.

HZD ran pretty well when it released on PC, and it was released with native resolution, better shadows/anisotropic filtering, etc etc

Attached: shhitsfreecunny.png (1341x1070, 3.25M)

Cyberpunk and Metro ee. There is not a single game on console that gets close to these maxed out

Why is that? Explain. Give me one game from the ones i listed and explain how the combat is better than something like Ghost of Tsushima.

>having you to lower some setting
As opposed to running all on low 2560p? That's so much better, right?

Attached: 1640770119859.jpg (2560x1453, 283.85K)

>Half-Life 2 back in 2004
that game wasn't graphically impressive, it was the animations and such, the fact it had proper physics, everything in the engine has fucking BUOYANCY - what does everything need that for ?!