Elden Ring 10 classes

Attached: Elden_Ring_classes-min.png (2384x1916, 1.49M)

Soooo...

How does this shit differ from your other "dead shit" franchises?

Don't ask me user, I'm just reporting the concept arts from each class.

Looks dope, can't wait

for me, it's confessor

If I pick vagabond
>want to make a safe quality build
>most likely to be fun and balanced
>most likely to be fun without a guide or knowing where items are
>normie choice
>viking RP

If I pick Prisoner
>unsafe choice
>literally never played magic in souls before
>like stealth, might be a possibility
>might be over or underpowered
>Noble RP

Can't decide. I've seen people go crazy over magic in Elden Ring, but I'm purposefully going in without any knowledge so I don't know what people are jizzing about

Attached: 1568888731351.gif (170x170, 137.7K)

what does this mean for me who quit dark souls 1 at the capra demon?

>Male
>Hero
>Str build

Attached: 1642017241687.jpg (828x420, 54.09K)

It means you shouldn't play it

We going Astrologer bb let's sling some mf SPELLS dawg

Prisoner's backstory:
He was a rich noble's fuckboy in exchange for pay. Upon finding out that the noble's decadent lifestyle was running him dry and couldn't afford to pay the fuckboy anymore he threatened to go public to coerce the man into giving him what he was owed. He got put in chains instead

This. Being a church superspy? Sign me in.
Prophet also looks interesting. Maybe on my second playthrough. Have a feeling it's the "faith build" class that might be or not viable. At least confessor seems more versatile.

If the noble is a noble woman, sign me in.

Wretch, become a powerful mage and kill all those that looked down on me

Confessor is to Prophet as Prisoner is to Astrologer

is prisoner the enchanted knight class now? this is the only From game I actually want to play a hybrid melee/magic build in

Wretch or maybe Prisoner, depending on how bad its initial equipment is. Classes that start with good equipment are technically cheating.

i don't even care about viability, the robes and stealth magic look cool

Based, I'll do the same

The prophet begin with a fireball so i guess i'll start with him.

Confessor chads rise up

Attached: 4zha8a.jpg (500x500, 49.13K)

The game was made for you.

>naked as the way they were born
>clearly wearing rags

Attached: pc.gif (498x334, 56.48K)

Want to play a magic class, just not sure if faith or int.

Just based on looks and backstory, not stats or actual gameplay at all

S tier
>Confessor
>Prisoner
>Vagabond

A tier
>Astrologer
>Prophet
>Bandit

B tier
>Warrior

C tier
>Hero

D tier
>Samurai
>Wretch

Attached: 35e.png (492x463, 441.51K)

I wouldn't say cheating, although armor can make a big difference early on
If it follows a similar philosophy to souls even the club should be a very viable weapon
But I'll agree that starting out as a fully decked out knight just ruins the sense of progression to me

Vagabond: Vit/[Str] quality
Hero: Str
Warrior: Dex
Prisoner: Dex/Int
Confessor: Dex/Fth
Samurai: Dex quality
Bandit: Arc
Astrologer: Int
Wretch: level 1
Prophet: Fth

Sucks that we didn't get any Str/Fth or Str/Int

Wretchads will rise as barbarians

Attached: 1645132057366.jpg (3840x2160, 970.68K)

They don't even have a good description. Truly worthless.

>Samurai comes with longbow
yoshh

Attached: file.png (468x468, 501.88K)

No hit run with every class

Switch Bandit and Warrior and we're good. Maybe move Samurai to C and Hero to B because I like the concept of Conan the Barbarian in Souls game.

>nice club
>d tier

Funniest thing is that despite all of these classes the combat will still just boil down to lazily strafing around the enemy while locked on to mash out 1 or 2 hits and maybe the occasional backstab for massive damage. Lock-on gameplay is a plague. Literally only exists for brainlet retards who can't be tasked to control their camera.

Themewise may be. But i think Prophet is the focused build akin to Astrologer. I don't know about Prisoner stats or equipment but it wouldn't make sense for him to be magic focused with astrologer there. So Prisoner might be the versatile akin to Confessor. I'm making wild guesses here.

Fuck VIG, fuck STR, fuck DEX, fuck END. Acquire blue bar and spells.

Attached: 1614555690619.jpg (983x1600, 313.05K)

DOSHO DOSHO

you don't have to use the lock on if it bothers you that much, boomer-san

Just chuck some firebombs over the fog gate you dummy

I've always maintained that wretch/deprived should be dressed in rags, not look like a caveman on beach day. The class is always at the bottom in terms of looks just for that

If I wanted to do a Paladin build, do I start as vagabond, confessor or prophet?

Attached: letsgoboys.png (383x681, 457.89K)

Who else doing a full STR, 2 Hand Greatsword "Guts" run in memory of Miura?

Prisoner because they sound like an Astrologer that went rogue and got in trouble for it.

Confessor or Samurai.
I'll not play the game anyway.

I mean, that's exactly what he's saying. From the other thread where we caught a glimpse at stats Prisoner and Confessor are the hybrids

I never understood the point of deprived or in this case the wretch class.
You are basically pissing away attribute points in most cases unless you will be using every single stat somehow in your build.

I like that FP bar is not acquired by leveling up, but by exploring the world. Feels like it was one of the ways to balance mages this time since magic is crazier than never.

Prophet I believe since it has already decent strengh and dex stats at the start

Vagabond, then build Faith over your playthrough. You're basically roleplaying as a fallen knight finding his faith in god again and gaining powers as his faith grows back (powers that he had in the past before a scandal that led to the fall of his noble House and his exile, roleplay-wise).

The only correct choice.

I'd pick prophet. Confessor if you're doing some quality melee, but if it's strength mainly then definitely prophet

Sweet
> You're basically roleplaying as a fallen knight finding his faith in god again and gaining powers as his faith grows back (powers that he had in the past before a scandal that led to the fall of his noble House and his exile, roleplay-wise).
Also pretty kino.

Yes

Makes sense. A first playthrough i have to go hybrid right. No way i'm not testing a bunch of stuff along the way and messing up.

Wretch so I'm forced to survive based on whatever I find. It will make me try out new things early on, I like the idea of scraping by to survive these hostile lands. I was going to choose Vagabond but I would probably keep the same starting equipment for far too long.

Is confessor the Bloodborne Hunter class?

I find it really weird that vagabond has lower END than the hero when END effects carry capacity and the vagabond lools like he's meant to be wearing heavier armor than the hero.
Anyway, I'm probably gonna play either vagabond, hero, or samurai on my first playthrough. Not sure which.

Attached: 1633388278460.jpg (540x475, 116.15K)

That's really cookie-cutter. I feel a Prophet that has grown stronger and more determined through his time out in the world and that has decided to shift from observer to active hand would make for a more interesting journey.

>I like that FP bar is not acquired by leveling up, but by exploring the world. Feels like it was one of the ways to balance mages this time since magic is crazier than never.
How do you mean? I hadn't heard of this.

FP bar still increases with MND, it's attunement slots that you get for exploring,

For me it's the samurai. I don't care if it's weeby or doesn't fit in, I just think it's neat.
And I don't even like katanas that much in the souls games.

Attached: mifune.jpg (550x550, 172.2K)

How do int bros feel about the astrology aesthetic? (set is from DS2)

Attached: slett1.jpg (1994x1480, 428.6K)

>samurai
>japanese female long hair ponytail waifu in character creator
>no shield
>buff katana with fire
>bow before co-op and PvP
Yeah I'm thinking it's gamer time boys

I NEEEEEEEEED IT

Attached: 1644770888967-2.png (2704x1836, 2.63M)

>Don't tell me they changed prophets wheel to a fucking plank

>prophet doesnt have a wheel anymore
preorder cancelled

I'm going Wretch. why the fuck is the underwear a fundoshi this time around? I can't wait until I find my first pair of pants, I don't want to stare at my male character's ass.