Doukyuusei is finally getting an English release (of the new 2021 remake version)

Doukyuusei is finally getting an English release (of the new 2021 remake version).
store.steampowered.com/app/1689910/Dkysei_Bangin_Summer/

Attached: doukyuusei banner.png (1299x731, 1.13M)

>Bangin' Summer

>Bangin' Summer
Great, another tranny localization. This is why you should've done your reps, Any Forums.

Attached: nipponese.jpg (1197x1906, 478.42K)

The company (Shiravune) always seem to add memey titles to their VNs, it's probably to cater to normalfags or something.

Except adding nukige-tier subtitle to a game with 2 H-scene /character is fucking retarded, and even less for some character since the remake uses the windows port version of the game, not the original 1992 PC98 original scenario.

So I shouldn’t play it?

What is the best kino nukige I should play friend?

Isn't the whole game about picking up girls to fuck them though?

what were the differences between the PC-98 and Windows port?

aaaand dropped

Someone on /jp/ made some comparisons between the art.

Attached: 1645191410089.png (2432x720, 2.13M)

Attached: 1645191888329.png (2432x720, 2M)

I think the new art looks fine, this isn't a YU-NO remake situation

Attached: 1645192913500.png (2432x720, 1.68M)

Uhhhh can someone tell me the ages of all the girls?

>CHIN
>CHIN
>chinless

Miho
-Original:
You have sex with Miho, during which the protagonist thinks on his feelings toward her and the hints he's seen of her scheming personality beneath her cute behavior, "even when in the midst of making love, I still wasn't sure I knew everything that was going on in her head."
-Voiced Windows:
Miho falls asleep before even taking her clothes off and the rest of the scene is cut.

Mako
-Original:
Mako (the school nurse) and the protagonist have sex in the school nurse room. This follows up from the foreshadowing in the conversation with Mako on the roof previously, where when asked what happens with her sex drive since she doesn’t have a man, she comments that it just keeps building up and maybe one day it’ll "explode like a balloon."
-Voiced Windows:
Mako and the protagonist don’t have sex. Instead, the protagonist breaks down in tears and Mako hugs and comforts him like a mother. (I forget what the topic was that caused him to cry.)
(In both versions, we find out after the scene that Miho was outside the window peeping in, so the impression Miho would get from what she sees is completely different in the two versions.)

Attached: 1616764277971.jpg (512x965, 141.93K)

Youngest is 17, oldest is 25. They're all in that range.

wait wtf, I remember when playing Doukyuusei 2 windows port it had quite a few of these things, why would they change so much of the original?

Yoshiko-sensei
-Original:
Protagonist takes Yoshiko back to his house to change clothes after saving her from the attempted-rape guy. She takes a shower and comes out without her glasses on, wearing one of protagonist’s shirts. Protagonist finds her sexy and feels guilty about feeling that way after what she just went through. (You don’t have sex with her here in any version of the game, even in the original.) Yoshiko notices he’s acting strange, asks him what’s wrong, and he tells her he’s feeling bad because of being turned on by her under these circumstances. The scene ends with Yoshiko, right before she goes out the door, saying, “You aren’t the only one thinking lewd thoughts.”
The entire scene was leading up to that line, which itself is the first time in the entire game that the teacher you’ve been periodically hitting on admits to actually finding you attractive.
-Voiced Windows:
The protagonist’s thoughts are the complete opposite of the original: he marvels to himself that he feels no sexual desire at all for her in spite of her state of dress. Because he’s not feeling guilty, he doesn’t act in a manner that prompts Yoshiko to ask what’s wrong, and Yoshiko’s final line in the scene doesn’t happen, making the whole scene mostly pointless. You still get a romance epilogue with Yoshiko after this, but it doesn’t follow from this scene.

Satomi (Note; She's MC's childhood friend)
-Original:
Satomi has sex with you to help forget her first lover, Kenji, after Kenji dumps her.
-Voiced Windows:
Satomi is still a virgin and never slept with Kenji. You don’t get to fully have sex with her either because it’s hurting her too much so you stop in the middle.

Mai
-Original:
Mai leaves you a letter to find the next morning after you sleep together. She signs it, “your girlfriend, Mai”
-Voiced Windows:
Mai signs it “your girlfriend-candidate, Mai”

Attached: 1615802530410.jpg (1928x740, 411.17K)

>>Satomi is a virgin and she stops you mid sex because it hurts(in 1992 ver. her ex-bf already fucked her and you get full H-scene with her)
So the new version doesn't have any cuckshit? Sounds based to me.

so what you're telling me is i shouldn't play this

Ako
-Original:
Ako asks some questions to try and see if you’re really in love with her or just looking for another girl to sleep with. The final question she asks is “Will you marry me?” The correct answer is “no.” She was testing to see if you were just telling her what you think she wants to hear.
-Voiced Windows:
The correct answer is “yes.” Ako is as weirdo asking someone who isn’t even out of highschool yet to get married.

Hiromi
(This one I don’t remember well, but I think it went like this. Might be wrong on this one.)
-Original:
You have sex with Hiromi at her office.
-Voiced Windows:
Hiromi cries and you don’t have sex.

Misa
-Original:
After her injury, you and Misa start to have sex, but her leg is hurting her too much so you postpone it for now. You’ll have plenty of time together in the future.
-Voiced Original
The scene is supposed to be the same, but because of an early fade-to-black in the middle, it looks like you had sex with her after all instead of stopping out of concern for her injury.
(My memory is fuzzy on this one – I’ve had someone before tell me the leg thing did come up in this version, so I may have misread or something.)

Attached: 1615802769951.jpg (1936x744, 392.53K)

9mm, 10mm, .45. Take your pick

Attached: 1644979828147.png (649x763, 505.59K)