ELDEN LEAKS

keep the leaks coming

Attached: 1645201141565.jpg (3840x2160, 851.28K)

stop fucking posting them in the OP, nigger

You should have already been aware of them, user

you can't spoiler a souls game
if you've played one you played them all

Avert your eyes, faggot!

ok
*pisses on u*

how does poise work in ER? same as DS3 as the rest of the gameplay or soemthing different?

Same as DS3 except for in pvp where (at least when equipped with the crucible set) can take one R1 without staggering

how about the faggot leaks the actual game

That dungeon was confirmed to be just a side dungeon today in a discord stream.

The actual legacy dungeon is a giant arena/colosseum where the festival of combat is being held. Thats where you run into Blaidd the wolf guy again and he helps you win the festival which culminates in a boss fight against Radahn

The lore for the side dungeon people are sperging about is basically a vanguard sent by Goddrick to scout/claim the area, which is why you see his soldiers everywhere in the zone getting btfo by mutated animals.

An NPC explains that goddricks army is a bit bamboolzed by the fact that Radahn doesnt give a fuck about their incursion into the area, and only cares about his festival. He muses that its likely because the zone is so inhospitably he doesn't really see godricks army as enough of a threat to take his attention away from glorious festival combat

what about backstabs? still the same retarded shit or did they finally make them harder to land?

that's a whole lot of reused assets

Have you got any proof of the real legacy dungeon?

Thank you for redmane info user

You showed us some INT spells and weapons but what about high level FTH incantations and weapons? Show us something.

Are we going to the Moon or what?

Landing a backstab is impossible in pvp

based festival chad BTFOing shazam redmane niggers

Can you use jumping attacks with magic?

nice finally the cancer is dead. ER GOTY ALL YEARS

Any other details/proof to back this up? Not that I don't believe it, I'd just like to hear more.

I mean we already got the audio files leaked pretty much talking about it

What will shazamtrannies go for next?

Attached: ShazamVFlail.png (651x640, 634.31K)

Lore for the festival of combat

In the cutscene of Radahn vs Melenia, Radahn gets infected with Scarlet rot, which basically means he is living on borrowed time. Radahn isn't actually a bad guy or a cunt, so he is holding a festival of combat in order to find a worthy successor to himself. As he is the "conquerer of the stars" he wants to find another to take on the mantle and continue to BTFO celestial cunts before the rot overtakes him.

A lot is being streamed in private discords. Some were posted here so the owners started to open new ones to stream.

Honestly, by the end of the day you will have confirmation if you really care, that other lad just killed Renalla of the full moon so he will be at the festival probably in 5 hours or so, just keep up with these threads.

I missed previous leak threads, post some