Monster Hunter Rise

Did you clear the final apex emergency switch bros? Now that the dust has settled what did you think of apex emergency quests? I liked them.
Also the rest of the events should be available on pc on the 24th (yes one day before elden ring).

Attached: Capture.png (774x629, 704.92K)

>what did you think of apex emergency quests?
Ultimately underwhelming, just like everything else in Rise.

>t. seething worldlet

Disappointing because they didn't give new armor, not even cosmetic at least

>Also the rest of the events should be available on pc on the 24th
Damn, then I'm still waiting. I don't have the gear to do stuff on Switch.

Did they have to?
We got cosmetic stuff from other quests, these were purely for the challenge.

I haven't touched Rise since before the Allmother update dropped. Grinding HR was so boring to me I moved on to other games. That's where I checked out of World too.

Generations ultimate did deviant sets why the fuck could rise not do the same? they even have apex materials in rise, such a shame.

I'm so tired of nu-MH after World, Iceborne and Rise that I went back to 3U instead.

Attached: FLj6H9LX0AsYrfB.jpg (633x527, 30.77K)

>Honeymoon phase is over and people finally see why this game is worse than World

Nah it's better but still not great. Iceborne is the worst of the new ones though.

Same, except I'm playing MH4. Everything is in japanese and I feel like a shit hunter again.
>worse than World
it's not, worldsperm

Both this game and World have the same issues; all the "quality of life" stuff just polished out all the micromanagement and investment you needed to do in favor of streamlining the "hit monster with stick" aspect of the game. All that pre-hunt and map knowledge stuff was fun and half the appeal of the game. Now all that's been polished out, and the series is worse for it.

My hopes is G rank introduces Apex armor too. But G rank armor is reward enough for me.

No apex armor is pretty lame I'll agree but we don't really need a reward for extreme deviants / apex emergencies.

EX Deviants gave out rewards, you know.

I know but we didn't really need them
You did EX for the challenge not for some armor skin

They weren't particularly challenging, though.

base world was fucking shit

It's better in terms of gameplay, worse in terms of everything else. I'd still rather play Rise over clutch claw trash.

>they weren't particularly challenging though
You probably got carried that's why, try them solo

Attached: 1349384782750.png (625x626, 66.48K)

Everyone did them to unlock the color palletes and layered deviant armor.

Yeah you did. You needed G5/EX parts to fully upgrade the Deviant weapons and armor, and you needed to beat the EX to get the title crown, armor pigment, and the ability to transmog Deviant armor.

Did them solo, no cats or dogs, with one of the worst weapons in the game.

What I mean is that EX deviants would still be fun without the armor skin unlock, you didn't need to have the reward there for them to be fun. People are too obsessed with muh reward these days
Post clears and if it isn't gunlance or hunting horn you're a liar

GU > Iceborne > Rise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> World
Fuck base world

Pretty much this. I dropped Rise all together after hitting HR 200. Now I'm trying to play Freedom Unite but I need to fix this text bullshit.