Why did Crash 4 fail?

Why did Crash 4 fail?

Attached: crash.jpg (455x607, 234.15K)

They should have made spyro 4 instead

Full price 3D platformer that's mostly the same kind of content as the 1-3 remakes, except full price. Literally competing with itself.

Since Crash fans are stupid nostalgiafags, the only thing they'll buy is remakes of old games instead of actual new ones.

Not enough Bandipussy

Attached: 1621141886348.jpg (750x1050, 151.97K)

this, the price was too steep
people expect it to be the same price as hollow knight or something

also nu-tawna is not even the worst redesign by far, cortex and dingo are worse
and don't even get me started on the enemy designs, that one festival level feels like I'm playing a completely different game
and she's not the real tawna anyway

Zero soul

Can I have it on PC yet?

Idgaf want anyone says, I want to tap nu-tawna's fat ass

Attached: 1619488977322.gif (250x336, 1.59M)

Waiting for it to go cheap.

This. Nothing against Crash but the dragon has a much more dedicated fan base.

le epic self insert bisexualunisexual mary sue character that had none of the charm the original cast had

on PC? Battle.net exclusive with retarded always online DRM, it's like they wanted it to fail

This

what* anyone says

>and she's not the real tawna anyway
This is such a lame, cowardly way to handle it. Like they didn't have the balls to render Classic Tawna next to Alt Tawna, even just for a single cutscene, nor did they just go through with making Alt Tawna the real one. They were afraid of backlash and did it in as safe a way as possible, which made it boring

It's by far the worst game to complete, and this franchise fully expects you to complete every game.

Nobody who gets female attention cares if a video game is "woke" (code word for has a girl or black that intimidates me)

New Tawna isn't even a bad redesign, she just has worse hair.

>dude they RUINED tawna, how could they do this???
>oh it's not the real tawna? uhm... err... PUSSIES!

And a horrid rat face, she doesn't even look like a bandicoot.

Nah, unlike you the general population aren't deranged culture warriors, Any Forums style

Nu-tawna actually had a lot of potential, with all the emphasis on dimensions and time that Crash has, we could have gone to her 'redesigned' universe and seen all the different takes on things. That way it makes sense for her to look radically different, clearly from a 21st century cartoon world instead of a 20th century one

You cracked the code

that was a massive blueballing yeah. mentioning a more dangerous world where crash died and the stakes are generally higher, only to do nothing with it.

The character design in these games isn't consistent regardless and all versions of Tawna have a shitty face. Crash and Coco look good because they're entirely unique. Crash 1 Tawna was a copypaste Lola Bunny face in concept art, the remakes tried to make a Sonic-esque Bandicoot Face Template for her and the trophy girls and it was awkward and not very good, and 4 gave up and went with generic furry face.

This. The fun of the original games comes from completing them 100%. The completion quest was always tough but fair, with like 2 exceptions (hurr durr muh "hold car crash")