Master Duel

Ancient Gears are so strong. I can get to plat 1 with them, why can't you?

Attached: AGG_MG.jpg (421x614, 68.84K)

Are suicide decks still a thing in the event?

yes but not as common as yesterday

I play this

Attached: AncientGearFortress-SR03-EN-C-1E.png (477x695, 785.16K)

>Ban Ash Blossom
>Don't give a shit if she's a "necessary evil", she's the only card thats a borderline Solemn Judgement from hand
>Maxx C is strong but at least you can play a risk game if you want to keep summoning
>Called by the grave requires you to have shit in the graveyard and is semi-limited
>Ass Blassom is allowed (3) fucking copies

Attached: EP5Rlx4VAAAPkSS.jpg (415x426, 22.98K)

What's a good synchro deck to build with 3k gems? i kinda want to try crystrons again but dunno how good they're now

Attached: 1113300.jpg (309x450, 51.18K)

They're not good.
And sadly, unless they get broken support, they never will be.

>Matched up against dragonmaid player
>Using Gradius/Vic Viper deck
>Actually winning, he can't beat over anything
>Moon mirror shield away the 1 decent main deck monster he has
>Game server crashes
God dammit konami

Attached: 2609703be6bf8b2f9b5e7fbbd6a11d65.jpg (471x359, 29.11K)

LOOK AT THIS WHELP

Attached: whelp.jpg (622x622, 131.23K)

>Use Buster Blader deck
>Still the saddest card lore

Ash Blossom can be good in theory that it gives less powerful decks a chance to fight back against an opponent that sets up an unbeatable board. On the other hand Ash fucks the less powerful decks up even harder when the meta decks play it.

Rip suicide bros. You helped us with the grind and made master the most fun I've had in yugioh in a long time with meme strats to counter your stupid decks
gg frens

A shame, what's a good synchro deck then?

Go back to /dng/ you fucking degenerate.

Are there any good cards in the xyz pack?

I love my bird wife

Attached: deiymzs-231f4747-6727-4d46-91c1-7084fb7d5b0d.jpg (1200x1200, 1.19M)

bros...

Attached: like tears in the rain.jpg (1280x720, 141.18K)

>On the other hand Ash fucks the less powerful decks up even harder when the meta decks play it.
I don't know why people defend this thing when all it does is restrict decks harder

Is it because she's a loli?

Attached: file.png (380x558, 381.02K)

RDA is pretty straightforward.

It teaches you an important lesson. All dragons are evil

Attached: 94976246_p0.png (2169x1318, 3.71M)

Leave Eldlich to me.

Attached: JinzoLord-LED7-EN-C-1E.png (650x945, 1.36M)

Out of all the cards to give the saddest lore, I never expected them to give it to my boy

Attached: file.png (477x695, 576.3K)

Ancient gears are for the weak and mentally ill. True men (like me) play CDA (chad dragon archfiend)

Attached: atlus8.jpg (645x645, 28.49K)

Is this one a meme or is it actually good against eldlich like Gravekeepers?

I'd say the real issue is how you can set up nearly unbeatable boards in the very first turn of the game. You need handtraps because you aren't even able to put normal traps down if you go second, so it's not like you can really stop your opponent without that card. Otherwise the entire game revolves on a coin flip.

Attached: hahahahahahaHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.png (688x448, 142.54K)

Is buster blader good? Love the art and it looks like it'd do really well against bewd/dragonmaids.
How cheap is it to make?

Attached: c79182e92ed425add9454566ae5f75e3.jpg (850x1192, 196.65K)

gambling deck bros rise up

nut buster dargon

Why dragon maid loves anal?

>normalfags coping in social media about suicide decks by saying "t-thanks for the free wins" as if that woyld stop them from doing so.
im tired of these numerons and utopias. is there a good anti special summon strat deck or an effective burn deck?

I LOVE MAGICIANS

Attached: 1514930708556.png (1000x1000, 1.32M)

Buster Blader is solid(ish)?

Still playing around with it right now myself to get the right feel for what I want/need.

Attached: file.png (653x745, 567.82K)

LOL why can't you dragonmaid fags read?

Attached: ANCIENT_CHADS_(1).webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

More Reptilianne cards when

Jesus christ the game is unplayable at this time of day. Server just keeps crashing on me.

help me with my prank-kid deck. Anything I'm missing that I should add when I can?

Attached: prank-kids.png (778x883, 489.29K)

Everytime I do it makes me yelp

Yeah hes good against dragon specifically, but pretty bad everywhere else. But since he has no removal immunity he's also pretty easy to take out and once he's gone with the amound of special summons Blue eyes and maids caan you you're pretty screwed.
See For the key card of the deck, you can basically use other dragons to fusion summon your Buster, its secong glaring weakness is unable to attack directly

Attached: fusion.png (480x700, 698.82K)

>try to do something
>MAXX C
>try to do something else
>ASH BLOSSOM
>CALLED BY THE GRAVE
>ANOTHER MAXX C
>ANOTHER ASH BLOSSOM
I'm so fucking done
fuck this retarded nigger faggot cunt nigger piece of fucking nigger faggot nigger nigger spic chink kike faggot nigger fucking shit

Attached: 713575988_1280x720 asuka angry.jpg (1280x720, 72.89K)

I'm starting the event right now, post some suicide deck lists please.

I see. What's the main strategy for it? I assume it's not a swarm deck with all those high level monsters.

is this a pasta?

I love to destroy them with my Utopia

Attached: 1644799927171.png (687x1000, 1.28M)

how about some sleeping pills for your opponent so that when he wakes up it'll finally be his turn

Gibbs is having a mental attack. Please understand. This man is actually schizo.

Attached: 1645202386189.jpg (1080x852, 174.48K)

Use buster dragon to turn all your opponent's monsters into dragons and then hit them with a beat stick with 6000+attack points that does piercing damage

Buster Blader functions but it can feel overwhelming if you're pushed to the brink with what you have.

I'll get him a little blanket and some cocoa too.

I just like the look of them and wanted to build something that won't get immediately shit on. When I have the gems, I'll build something more rogue like CyDra or Mathmech.

>>try to do something
>>MAXX C
who cares just do what you were doing, unless you're some sort of solitaire playing faggot shitting out half your deck you should be fine
>>try to do something else
>>ASH BLOSSOM
learn to bait out blossoms with spells/effects that you don't need
>>try to do something else
>>CALLED BY THE GRAVE
run negates also not quick play

how are madolches

Played this. The Relay Souls aren't super important but it's the fastest if you have any of the monsters for it.

Attached: relay my defeat.jpg (1013x552, 162.38K)

>>try to do something
>MAXX C
>ASH BLOSSOM
Why would anyone Ash after dropping a Maxx C? Are you fucking stupid?
>ANOTHER ASH BLOSSOM
Once per turn, nigger. Fucking READ.

this applies with drytroons, putopias and numorons. is all the same shit

Please ignore Gibbs. You'll attract his retardation.

>ygo players can't handle any form of interaction
just play solitaire

Ok sky striker virgins, how does this deck work.
Need a deck for when my pet decks stop working past gold, so I can get out a few extra hundred gems. I'm not proud to play sky strikers but they're very cheap and good to run so whatever, necessary evil or some shit.
Best decklists?

Attached: 8491308.jpg (624x624, 139.79K)

Who the fuck is Gibbs

Hit your opponent with the one that can direct attack then go into accesscode to finish.

THIS WAS OVER MULTIPLE TURNS
I LITERALLY COULDN'T PLAY THE FUCKING GAME
FUCK YOU

A mentally autistic Nintendofags who spam master duel Any Forums threads.

So we have two spammers now? That guy and the anti chink?

>running double-library exodia deck
>brick turn one and just set a library to end the turn
>enemy goes next
>plays a library
>he mills a bit before he bricks
>win on my turn
>check his deck
>it was 1 to 1 copy
well met fellow exodia chad.

Attached: 1406314745927.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

Beat some raidraptor dumbass unironically calling himself “I will win” with my shitty coinflipping deck; I'm loving every flip. Head Judging is fucking hilarious.

some trannoid who is sabotaging MD threads to give his trannyjannies friends the excuse to move it to /vg/

Myutants are fun but its a real bitch bringing out Ultimus

*alien cards bcs who plays reptiles on their own

C'mon user, at least add a single thunder dragon to justify colossus in that deck

What is the mindset of Timelord players? I get they have battle and destruction protection, but summon one monster pass seems like a bad gameplan.

Attached: MichiontheTimelord-BLRR-EN-UR-1E.png (475x696, 748.05K)

Nice Maxx C and Ash Blossom bro

Attached: maxxcbtw.jpg (1017x898, 842.02K)

>activate hospitality
>special summon parlor
>can't send a lorpar to the graveyard
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

I was going to add three of Nemeses Corridor actually to work off of Colossus. Forgot about that.

goddamn do I really need 3 copies of this asshole? I really don't want to give jewnami any more of my gemmies

Attached: 7y7GzfH.png (363x309, 99.88K)

>Playing against Trifag
>He goes first
>No handtraps, so he's playing Solitaire
>Go all the way downstairs, make a sandwich, drink a glass of water and come back
>He's still doing it
Jesus Christ

Attached: Capture.png (1377x1069, 2.2M)

I think the best thing about running ritual monsters is that one in 10,000 duel where my opponent's deck requires summoning something from my graveyard to complete a combo and my graveyard's answer is just a hard NO.

it doesn't even feel good to win
when i destroy someone all i feel is guilt
idk about this game

>Fat fuck trif
>buffed as fuck
Don't make me fucking laugh.

Attached: YGOPendulumnigger.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)