Can we finally admit it was better than GameCube?

Can we finally admit it was better than GameCube?

Attached: nintendo-was-waiting-for-wii-u-10th-anniversary-before-shutting-eshop-report-claims-1645188642448.jpg (1200x676, 253.36K)

But it wasn't. Not even close.

It was shit and flopped.

Fuck off, nu-tentoddler.

Yes, and it causes gamecube babbies to seethe. Every nintendo console aside from the Virtual Boy is better than the Gamecube.

Absolutely.

Coobers are insane and think Mario Sunshine is a good game

yes the wii u and its 10 games worth playing its marginally worse than the switch

In terms of library or hardware?
GC had the better library compared to Wii U, but the Wii U can play GameCube games natively so it's a moot point.

yea. gamecube might be their worst home system

Any major home console was better than the GameCube, but that doesn't mean the Wii U was fantastic.

Yes, the Wii u has better games and the GameCube has only shit. The only good GameCube game ended up getting an HD remaster on Wii u which improved it dramatically. GameCube fags are nostalgia blind and need to die

How good is an unlocked wii u?
I'm reading now they are able to run every nintendo game perfectly with the hacked backwards compatible modes, down to n64.

The wii U is highly underrated but still it cannot compare the the God tier library GameCube had with so many heavy hitter titles

>Literally a 3-core overclocked Gamecube CPU
>GPU is basically a better Flipper
>You can just play Gamecube games on it
>For GBA compatibility, just drop any ROM into the official emulator
The only things the GC does better: the GC-GBA link cable is not compatible with the USB GC adapter, so Tingle Tuner, Four Swords, Crystal Chronicles are better on GC.
No GC memory card slot means no microphone for Odama.
GBA player necessary for GBA multiplayer due to having an actual link cable port.
I think that's it. Wii U can even do broadband adapter stuff.

Fuck no

GC was miles better than the Wii with its underpowered hardware and shitty motion controls

Wii u can play Wii and Gamecube games natively (no emulation, play exactly as the originals) with added benefit of HDMI output and gamepad support where reasonable (most wii games make more sense with wiimotes though, obviously, but gamecube games play really well on the pad)

Wii u can emulate GBA and DS and SNES games surprisingly well. You can also emulate N64 and NES but I find those fare better on the Wii - you can boot into Wii mode to use its emulation for N64 games, etc., this is known as vWii (virtual Wii) mode.
Wiis can play GC games which makes it superior by default.

They call it the Wii U because you take one look at it and say Wii u this stinks of failure

Soo WiiU only has value as an emulation machine

Not quite, since it plays 3 consoles natively (not emulated) too.

>Download CEMU
>Install Breath of the Wild, Paper Mario Color Splash, Yoshi's Woolly World, Kirby Rainbow Curse, Affordable Space Adventures, Pushmo World
>Try to think of other games to install

>Xenoblade X is clearly getting a port between X3 and Monolith's next RPG, whether that's on Switch or the next console.
>Splatoon 1 has little going for it aside from singleplayer, which I already beat
>Nintendoland, Game & Wario, Star Fox Guard, and Zombi U are all terrible without the gamepad
>Monster Hunter 3U's online is all done via Citra these days
>Star Fox Zero, Devil's Third, Sonic Boom, Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival are all complete shit
>Everything else was ported or got a superior replacement game
>Ports even emulate better than Wii U versions.

The console with no fucking games. It's insane.

I played my Wii exponentially more than my GameCube. Plus if I ever felt like playing a GC game I didn't even need a GameCube to play it since they all ran on the Wii anyway

>>Xenoblade X is clearly getting a port
lol
lmao

>Sold nearly as much in its first year as X2 despite being on the Wii U.
>X1 DE was pumped out as an easy project between 2 and 3.
>Sold better than several other Wii U games that were ported.
>Takahashi wants it and gets wiggle room for being the support staff for Zelda now.
>Was clearly unfinished, meaning they can dust off some assets to advertise the new version.

Thinking XX isn't coming eventually is foolish. They'll probably remaster X2 and 3 in about a decade as well. Woolly World and Pushmo might actually be relegated to WiiU hell since they have "3DS versions". Rainbow Curse, Starfox and the tech demo games are absolutely never leaving the WiiU.

Xeno X sold pretty terribly I can't honestly think of a wii u game that sold better that's now ported.

It sold about 1M. Again, by Wii U standards that was decent. X2 started similarly but had legs because Switch. Bayo2 sold worse and got a port. The other lesser sellers mostly got revamps instead (Mario Tennis, Yoshi Yarn, Paper Mario, Wii Fit U, now Wii Sports Club).

>It sold about 1M
No it fucking didn't, you might want to actually check your facts before you embarrass yourself