Just once I'd like to wake up and think "Sonic did something better than Mario."

Just once I'd like to wake up and think "Sonic did something better than Mario."

It's taken over 30 years but I think we can finally claim at least one moment in the sun. Maybe not at the box office but the critical reception will finally be on our side.

Attached: x1080[1].jpg (1920x1080, 351.1K)

There's more to life than fanboy wars over bing bong wahoo

Rayman Origins did Sonic better than Sonic.

the live action pokemon movie was dogshit too

>tfw fucking Sonic e ded up with the best vidya movie
>tfw unironically hyped for Sonic 2
Hwo did they do it?

I feel like you typed that on a phone.

But this is THE one. The one that created gaming tribalism. What was there before this? Atari 7200 vs. NES? Please.

Maybe Sonic ultimately lost out because Sega can't get their head out of their ass on how to make a game that isn't riddled with design flops but the fact remains that of all the fanboy wars in gaming, this is the most cherished.

what the fuck its this edit its fucking discusting

Oh fuck I've been outed. Time to hide the thread, filter it, and leave Any Forums for three days.

Attached: 1642838598238.jpg (640x603, 52.84K)

Why do Americans have to make everything ugly? I refuse to see the Sonic movies because I know it's just going to be some ugly CGI abomination saying sarcastic and ironic "jokes" for 2 hours. I wish American movies would stop being made for the rest of time.

"i don't wanna see an animated movie it has CGI" what a dumb ass

There used to be these things called costumes and practical effects, user

How does that apply to the Sonic movie?

Granted it might have been neat to see something closer to Who Framed Roger Rabbit? where cel-drawn animation exists in a real shot but it's hardly necessary (and can create some weird perspective issues if it isn't carefully shot).

yeah put a fucking midget right? waht the fuck are you talking about there's no way to make it practical waht dou you want a puppet sonic to move fast?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

>Computer generated gaming mascot gets a movie
>uses computer generated graphics
>fucking discusting
user is brain dead

Attached: file.png (390x510, 305.44K)

At least SEGA isn't being a complete faggot to the fans. There 1-0 for SEGA. Nintendo fans on Mario watch....blah, blah.

>this piece of shit is better than that piece of shit because it was the ORIGINAL piece of shit? what was before this? other pieces of shit? PLEASE, this is the piece of shit.
grow up. of all the reasons to like video games this has to be the lowest of the low

I don't understand why braincels think this movie was good. Even ignoring the prerequisite pop culture references that make every movie worse, they want use to think that a Sonic origin movie begins with the help of an interracial couple. And then there's Jim Carrey who just plays himself. I don't care about the makeup at the end. That's not Eggman.

I wake up like this every day because Sonic OSTs exist

It was alright. Not amazing but a fun time.

There's room to do better.

I hope they don't fuck up Shadow in 3.

oh no they damage my favorite character evil scientist with the animal fetish

chad

>Just once I'd like to wake up and think "Sonic did something better than Mario."
His 2D games are by a pretty huge margin better and more complex/complete in virtually every area you look at.

lmao no, the only good levels in the 2D sonic games are the first ones

Imagine believing this

>Shadow

Attached: 1642889613172.gif (450x435, 1.67M)