Why are americans so obsessed with make girls as manly as possible?

Why are americans so obsessed with make girls as manly as possible?

Attached: aloy-beard-.jpg (627x1024, 105.97K)

>4k60fps could be standard but instead we get hyper realistic unhygienic female characters

Attached: 1644953859690.jpg (600x600, 41.91K)

The game was made by a Dutch developer named Guerilla Games

Attached: 1645196596252.jpg (1024x576, 60.61K)

> be me, a woman
> be in the middle of apocalypse
> giant dinosaur robots killing our town
> use cool bow and arrow to fight them off
> fighting for my life
> some fucking gamer fag who picks berries instead of actually helping during the apocalypse tells me to shave the hair on my face and legs
> "what the fuck is 'shave'?"

Attached: emma-watson-peach-fuzz-2017-2048x2048.jpg (2048x2048, 1.26M)

Yea if only people kept up shaving habits...like shaving their faces back in 3020 in 3040 after robots have consumed all organic life on Earth, facial hygiene is of the utmost importance!

human
monkey

Marxists think they society and all structures even mental constructs (they dont believe is objective real world differences) are evil and if they are all destroyed we would become perfectly happy and free.

In reality they are just decay. They tear down everything and produce nothing. I think its actually some kind of evolutionary advantage. Most life forms die. I think thats actually beneficial because it allows for mutation and evolution to change the form when needed. And I wonder if societies are the same. Is a society staying stable forever a bad thing in the long run? Essentially I think these assholes are biologically programmed to be a self destruct device for us so that we can build again after.

If you were that active you would have a better body and not a fat face.

>be dutch
>make games about america for a japanese company
Why

if you think about it, women are just boys who cant grow beard and their clit looks like a really small dick.
having sex with women is kinda gay t b h f a m

Attached: giga.png (717x841, 461.29K)

yet another meme snoys stole from nintenchads

Attached: 1622142777591.png (270x378, 87.93K)

Yeah OK but why design something that inst needed to be there?

Attached: Horizon Bully down 2.png (1200x526, 839.79K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: za7.png (1203x812, 704.2K)

>advertising strategies that make society worse
gj developers, you're assholes.

How the redheaded woman go in the sun all day?

Shocked by the number of people who ignore that women have facial hair... Have you guys never seen a woman up close?? That's not a beard, it's the fine white hair that women have.

Edit: but anyway it's so cool to see how games have evolved over the years, it's a shame that - not talking about Horizon! - sometimes games focus more on graphics than on the story and gameplay, and you get HD turds...

Edit #2: I wasn't talking about having sex with women. Virgin shaming isn't cool, you guys. Sorry if it came across the wrong way

Edit #3: and thanks for the upvotes!!

Edit #4: I just learnt that it's called vellus hair, thanks to another user. I don't know, I thought it was interesting.

This is the consequence of your graphics whoring. Live with the consequences of your actions, graphics whore. We warned you to not be such a graphics whore so that this doesn't happen, but you refused to listen.

>lower the standards as much as possible maybe the rest of the world won't notice how dysgenic we've gotten