Was she a victim of her parents abuse or as guilty as them for participating?

Was she a victim of her parents abuse or as guilty as them for participating?
What do we actually know about her life before the infamous ritual?

Attached: serana.jpg (600x1080, 173.51K)

Molag Bal oyakodon'd Serana and Valerica.

We don't know jack about her mortal life but from the way her parents talk it seems the family was fucked up long before they turned vampire.

Oh, so that's why Harkon's so buttmad all the time. Because he didn't get to participate.

Attached: 1637599493086.jpg (1000x563, 77.81K)

She's used goods and a whore. She ought to be put down.

Wasn't he the one who offered them to Molag Bal on purpose? He's like the king Cuck

either way she shows no regrets about it and thinks the vampire powers were worth it

>she shows no regrets
Yes she does, several times
>and thinks the vampire powers were worth it
Well since she already went through the ritual she might as well keep the powers, and even then you have a chance to convince her to heal and become mortal again.

>be vampire hunter
>can't kill this vampire
>take her back to vampire fuckers r us HQ
>vampire hunters tell me to take her home
uninstall.exe

I don't understand why when the quest ends there is not a choice where Isran asks you to kill her, with a chance to complete the quest by either killing her or telling him to fuck off (this would be assuming they actually learned their lesson from Paarthurnax.)
It would be hardly a difficult quest to implement.

Bethesda was really horny at the times of Daggerfall, why the women they make now look so disappointing in comparison?

it was a different time

I never played Skyrim so I cannot answer that question. However, perhaps there is another timeline where I have played skyrim and I am answering this question. For the time being, we'll never know.

>It would be hardly a difficult quest to implement.
This is Bethesda, though. They constantly release unfinished products and just let the paying customer fix it for free.
I was so fucking disgusted by the start of Dawnguard that I genuinely haven't touched Skyrim since.

Just another reason I will gladly be a furry in Skyrim over being a vampire.

>I was so fucking disgusted by the start of Dawnguard that I genuinely haven't touched Skyrim since.
A shame, since after the start the questline is really good if you can put up with Serana being alive.

That's the thing; I don't have any choice in that matter. Thanks to Bethesda's complete inadequacy, any impulse to play that game was promptly pissed down a drain. They're such a joke.

She's essential to completing the quest, they just needed to find a better excuse to keep her alive.

>wanting a daedra's sloppy seconds
No thanks, I'm a Lioness chad.

Attached: e90.png (680x628, 234.06K)

I don't understand why the option to kill her isn't the moment she's released from her horny jail
>vampire hunter finds a vampire carrying an elder scrolls
gee I wonder what would usually happen

She put a spell on you, that’s really the only way you can rationalize it.
The anime Serana dating sim mod even explains it like that

That's like asking why you can't just kill Jarl Balgruuf the moment you meet him, maybe your altmer character just hates nords.
At this point the problem is that the game should be more like morrow ind, and allow you to break quests, since Serana is essential to completing the quest in more ways then one.
You would just kill her and a message would appear telling you it's your business if you want to stop the quest line.

>excusing Bethesda's incompetent nonsense
Keep sucking that cock and pretending it tastes good.

Are you fucking retarded?